𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼

Based on 57-58:59-60 Jpn:Eng

Sorry for the week late delay and thank you for your patience, I was on a trip to somewhere for 4 days after the horrendous weeks of exam. "^.^

Third point of view

Third point of view.

The scene showed a van with a pasted sticker written 'Sherlock Holmes Enthusiasts Reception Tour.' moving in the night with 8 people inside, our main casts and 4 other characters. Ran sat in the passenger seat while Mouri sat on the front left window seat with M/n next to him asleep, hugging Conan on his lap, who's talking fondly of Sherlock with the other 3 fanatics inside the van.

" 'A Study in Scarlet'?" A middle aged man said in delight.

"Yes.." A female nodded in agreement, she sat behind the middle aged man.

"It is noteworthy as the first story of Sherlock Holmes appeared in!" The same man exclaimed.

" 'The Red-Headed League' is my favourite!" Another male but younger chimed, he sat behind Mouri.

"Mines 'The Sign of Four'!" Conan chimed in, in excitement.

"Oh! That one was internationally acclaimed!" The younger man excitedly said.

"Impressive my boy! You can read kanji?" The older man asked.

"Hehe, yeah..." Conan said, scratching his neck in nervousness.

Gimme a break... "Why do I have to go on this stupid tour?" Mouri whined, leaning more to the front facing Ran.

"Because Conan-kun applied for you without asking..." Ran explained.

"And then I was unlucky enough to get picked...Aiya." Mouri scoffed, leaning in his seat, staring out the window.

"Which story do you favour?" Someone suddenly asked.

"W-Who, me?" Mouri stuttered.

"Yes."

"G-Good question. I'd say I prefer 'And Then There Was One'." Mouri nervously said.

"That's 'And Then There Was None'." The middle aged man beside him, Fujisawa Yoshiaki, 47, a train station employee, said, looking unimpressed whilst staring out of his window.

" The middle aged man beside him, Fujisawa Yoshiaki, 47, a train station employee, said, looking unimpressed whilst staring out of his window