𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹

M/n's point of view

M/n's point of view

26 Jan 20XX, 5:00pm.

Few minutes walk we arrived at the ramen shop Nana wanted to eat from. It was an oldie but a goldy. A hidden gem you could say. This place is pretty secluded, there aren't many customers. Usually there would be less than five customers, but this place's ramen is the best one I tasted so far.

"Yosh, we've finally arrived! Is it just me or did the walk feel a lot longer..?" Nana complained.

"Yeah no shit, you took the wrong turn and I was too lazy to scold you for it so I let it be." I deadpanned.

She scoffed, clearly offended. "Tch, you know I have a bad sense of direction, hmph."

"Oh really? How do you walk home from school then? You must have gotten lost multiple times, hmm?" Looking at her knowingly.

Ignoring my comment, she ordered 2 specials with hers being extra spicy and sat down to the nearest table, me following right after.

"So M/n what do you plan on doing this weekend?" She started.

"Sleep."

Duh what else?

"Ugh, what's with you sleeping so much?! You sleep like 10 hours a day, yet you're somehow athletic. I don't get you at all." Her frustration is clear.

"Sleeping is my passion, life and lover! Followed closely by coffee." I say matter-of-factly.

I could see Nana's soul got out of her, comically dead.

"Welp more ramen for me. I'll just open her wallet and pay for it with her money. She's dead right?" I sinisterly planned out loud.

"Wahh no, I'm alive! And no stealing my wallet M/n. I'm watching you." Stare...

After our little quarrel the shop owner placed 2 bowls of ramen in front of us. Thanking him we started eating in a comfortable silence.

Finishing up and waiting on Nana who's paying for the food, I looked at my watch to see it was 5:32pm already. I need to be home by 7 before Okaasan would rage hell fire on me for being home late.

When Nana was done we headed on our way which was the same route since we lived pretty close nearby. Nana was just a block away from mine.

"Ne M/n want to go to that amusement park that everyone talked about recently?"

"Eh, why so sudden?"

"I mean if you're busy then it's fine we can go another time."

"Sure, we can go."

"I knew you would disagre- E-eh? Really? I thought you wouldn't even consider agreeing!"

"Now why would you think that? Anyway, since you invited me, why don't you pay for the ticket for me, hmm?" I smugly said.

"Y-yeah sure! Anything other than that, you need to use your own money. So Saturday morning when it'll be open?" She said cutely tilting her head a bit.

"Whatever is fine I have nothing planned for the weekends anyways. Also."

"Hmm, what is it M/n?"

"We're going to the karate's club tournament tomorrow."

"Eh...?"

27 Jan 20XX, 8:15pm

27 Jan 20XX, 8:15pm.

Thursday, so the karate's club tournament is in session.

From a distance I could see that Ran's friends were there right on the opposite side. Shinichi was not there though.

Wonder where that dork went? Surely he wouldn't skip out on his best friend's tournament.

Just as I say that I could see a silhouette of someone near the entrance. Focusing there, the silhouette was the great detective I was just talking about. Looks like he's saying something. His mouth movement said... "Ca-se, case?"

Man Shin-chan you sure are a douche.

Just as he said that Ran's aura was completely different I could feel the dark aura around her even from far away.

Shin-chan you fucked up big time.

"Ran's stance looked more unrelaxed don't ya think?" Nana, who's sitting beside me noted.

"No shit her crush just left for a case of course she'd be tense."

"Crush left to do a case? How do you know this?"

"I just saw Kudo-kun left in a hurry." I nonchalantly said.

"Wait... Ra- n wav a crust om wudo-sun!?" before she can shout out anything dumb I covered her mouth with my hand. Everything after that was muffled.

God why did I invite an imbecile with me...

After that was over she whispered to me. "How did you know?"

"It's obvious when you look at them, though both of them are oblivious to it. It's dumb once you see them interact with each other for while."

"Ehh...? Really? But why would you spy on them?"

Heh? Spy what does that mean- oh hmm I guess that counts as spying huh.

"No comment."

She just flinched and continued to watch the tournament in silence.

The tournament took longer than I was expecting. We were there at 7:30 pm when it started, and it just finished with Ran being the champion what I expected now at 9:30pm. So about 30 more minutes for the medals to be given out. About 10:00 pm huh good thing I told Okaasan about it or else I would be in big trouble.

 About 10:00 pm huh good thing I told Okaasan about it or else I would be in big trouble