𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽

Ep "68-70/70-72" Jpn/Eng

The Night Baron Murder Case
«ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵉ»

The Night Baron Murder Case«ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵉ»

M/n's pov

Right now, I'm currently relaxing on a beach bench near the waters. Why? To be honest this was another mystery tour. But this time I'm not forced to be on the tour itself like last time, I'm just a... I guess... a spectator?

And who's the one relaxing next to me? Well it's Chibi-chan of course! Ran is having fun in the water with chibi-chan next to me looking to be contemplating his life choices.

I mean we shouldn't be here relaxing really, I'm sure Chibi-chan is thinking that too... I should've been finding info on those Black Organisation guys that shrink him. It's weird really... even my informants didn't have a nick of info on them yet.

The leader is pretty intelligent for a big criminal organisation to be very well hidden. Oh wait, of course they're well hidden... they don't have signature way of murder. Unlike the Scorpion.. yeah their signature is to snipe from afar, targeting the right eye. Wait...no it's a criminal organisation, not a solo one, of course they don't have a fucking signature way of killing.

Wait... what am I thinking?! This is a summer vacation for fuck sake! That I paid for and not like the others but still! Stop thinking about this unnecessary bullshit M/n!

.

.

.

.

Oh man, it's so hot out! Even under this giant umbrella, it's still hot. Yeah no I'm gonna go for a swim to cool myself...it's too hot for my taste.

Coincidentally, Ran got out of the water to invite Conan to join her, right as I just entered the water. Well this is refreshing enough.

Third person point of view
(a bit before Ran came out of the water)

I hate this .... Conan thought in his mind.

Why am I in such a hot place at such a hot time of the year? He complained again.

This is all because of the professor's phone call... He recalled,
...

"Eh? Izu?" Conan asked again, currently on the phone inside the agency, with Prof. Agasa as the caller, the call is in speaker. Mouri and Ran sat next to Conan. And with them was M/n, who just hung around the agency like normal.

"Yes! Three days and two nights at a hotel in Izu! And for free, too!" Prof. Agasa exclaimed.

"Aha! Let's go!" Ran excitedly suggested.

"'Free'? sounds good to me." Mouri agreed with Ran. M/n was in deep thought.
...

What am I doing here? I should be looking for those men in black who shrunk me. He sulked again just as Ran jumped out of the water, looking very beautiful in his eyes.