𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶

M/n's point of view

M/n's point of view

5 Feb 20XX, 10.55am

Man yesterday was a pain! That case is cool and all, but can't I catch a break from murderers?!

Oh, c'mon, I know that I, myself is a murderer but you don't see me hanging out with other murderers now do you? 2 murders and a kidnaping all in two weeks! And I haven't even found in-depth info on those shady guys! Agh so much to think about…

"M/n?"

Oh shit I forgot I'm still on call with Nana... "Yeah? What is it?"

"Well you were quiet all of a sudden… so I thought something happened."

"It's nothing to get that head of yours concerned with really…"

"Well I know that the incident that happened yesterday is a bit more traumatic…"

"And..?"

"So… I was thinking we can go to a festival that happens today!" Such an overhype voice. 180° mood changed.

"Yeah sure, any other person joining us?"

"Well my brother of course! We'll head out by cab, I don't think your motorcycle can handle 3 people at once."

"Sure sure, time? I do need a napping session after the shit that happened so give me the time in advance."

"Right so the festival's at night that happens once a year! And with the distance and all, best we set out at 6pm."

"Right, 6pm it is then." 

"Alright, I'm gonna go now! See ya in a few hours!" With that she hung up.

I have a feeling this trip isn't gonna too go well...mostly something to do with me.

I feel like I forgot something… let me check a certain target's schedule...

Going to my PC I checked one of my target time schedules. Aha! Here, Wagatsu Ippei, a serial killer and rapist, from these info he targets little girls ages from 9-12, raping them before killing and getting rid of the evidences pointing to him. How do I know this? 

You needn't worry about that. Seems he'll be in the same festival as we are. Ahh...this one's gonna be a pain to commit for sure.

I mean, I 'can' just not kill him… 

Well it'll be a challenge with Nana and Kiki involved plus the other people too…

Sure, I'll take that challenge!

So... we'll be there probably at 7 or so, presumably staying till midnight. And I have to somehow lead them both away from the scene when it's in action. 

Now, how to commit it? That old trick of stab 'n' dash? Nah that'll probably not kill him in time without the nearby security guards notifying and sending him to the hospital and he lived from it. Fast- no, slow… slow poison.

That way he might be alone when he actually died! When he isn't looking, put it in his drink. Am I sure he's gonna get a drink there? Well probably… it's a festival, where there's bound to be beer or other types of drinks by the stalls, I'll just put it in when he least expects it.

It's a poison nicknamed "prisoner's poison" and is said to be odorless, colorless and tasteless. Perfect fit for my taste. 

Hmm...I'll just bring prisoner's  poison in a fast solidified medical capsule… hah, am I sure the poison doesn't leave any trace? Yes, I've tried using it before. Am I sure that the capsule dissolved fast enough before he noticed? No. 

...I'll just open the capsule when I want to poison the target, well...unless he's drinking a canned drink then that shouldn't be a problem

I got my hands on "prisoner's poison" a while back. Don't ask when or how I did it. 

Hmm everything seems to be ready for that plan to be in action… now just to get ready for that festival… after my long deserved nap. Need to set an alarm first.

 Need to set an alarm first

Third point of view

Same day, 5.30 pm

Bzz

Bzz bzz

Bzz bzz bzz

Jeez I'm having second thoughts… The first plan might actually work. I mean stab and dash, he gets to the hospital and either dies or survives. If he dies, great news for me! If he didn't I could just give an anonymous tip to the police, once he recovered he would be in prison right after and a bonus medical dept.

Am I satisfied if I do that though? Nahh… the satisfaction of actually seeing the target dies is much more of a satisfaction. Guess I'll be doing the poison method after all…

I'm forgetting something…

Right, it's the festival…

Ugh...

A/n: A reminder that I do not condone any of M/n's illegal action in this book