𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹

Based on ep48-49/49-50 jpn/eng

Sorry this took a while to finish, I kinda had no time for it so do expect updates not be once every week.

Third point of view

Here M/n is once again, hanging out in the agency. Who knows why, he just is.

Anyway, right now Ran is on the phone, Shinichi's on the other side of the line.

Shinichi let out a loud sneeze. "Sheesh! You finally called me for once but you have a cold!" Ran yelled at him through the phone. "Just get back here already, Shinichi!"

"I can't help it; I'm in the middle of a dangerous case." He lied smoothly, which M/n lightly scoffed at, just before someone rang the doorbell.

"Oh, a client. Looks like a client is here, so I'll talk to you later! And get over your stupid cold!" Ran sad quickly before slamming the phone down, abruptly ending the call.

M/n only ignored them and drank his coffee, which he yet again made himself. He was only here for his weird obsession with violence and blood since Conan/Shinichi is a murder and death magnet. That and just him wanting to help put someone to justice again without him killing them...for now.

_____________________________

Shinichi or Conan, is a bit pissed off when she ended the call so fast. "Ugh! She worries when I don't call, and yells at me when I do call! All she ever does is complain!" Opening the phone booth's door, he yelled,"I just don't get girls!" Which caught the girls in the surrounding area's attention and looked at him confused.

_____________________________

Back in the agency, is the client, asking for Shinichi to show himself. Ran replied that he was not there.

"No point in lying, Missy. I know he's here!" The client denied. "So bring out Kudo Shinichi!"

This was when Conan arrived back at the agency and was confused on why the client wanted to see his real identity.

"C'mon, already!" The client impatiently yelled.

Conan sneezed which made his presence known to Ran. "Conan-kun! You have a cold, too?!" She said kneeling on his level.

"Yeah."

Taking out her handkerchief she rubs off the snot on Conan's face. "Here, stay still. Honestly, both you and Shinichi... is there a cold going around?" What she said catches the client's attention.

"Kudo has a cold? How'd ya know that if you dunno where he is?" The client asked.

"He just called before you interrupted it, that's how, dumbass." M/n chimed in, then continued to drink his hot coffee. He was starting to dislike this guy, the audacity he had to just come here, shouting for Shinichi to reveal himself, and yelling when what Ran said was the complete truth to her.