𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿

M/n's point of view

M/n's point of view

3 Feb 20XX, 3.45pm

It's Friday, about a week since that troublesome day. And from the week that passed, but I heard that Shin-chan didn't attend this week. 

Well it's to be expected. But I'm still confused on how a drug is able to turn someone 10 years younger. 

And by that absence I deduce that he didn't get an antidote yet. Did that 'impressive' professor really can't make the antidote by now? No, that doesn't make sense, he'd need time for research and other tests to make any medicine. A rush antidote isn't a good antidote. 

Wonder what the great detective makes up as his cover back story? Plus the excuse he gives to make the teachers not question anything about him.

I had asked Nana why he didn't attend school for a week. Of course I know why exactly, I just asked to know his cover story.

She informed me that "Mouri-chan said that he's doing a really hard case in America." 

This mother fucker is never creative is he? Yeah to be honest he doesn't really need school he got a stable life if he'd ever quit, the police would likely give him the job of being a detective. Not surprising there really.

Just how long would that cover story be good enough to hide what he is actually doing.

And by the sense that Ran knows the shrunken detective from the last time  we met where she almost killed me with a kick. Anyways, he's most likely to be in elementary right about now. Don't know if she knew exactly what happened to him though.

I bet he's bashing his head that he has to start elementary all over again. Sucks to be him.

Now about those 2 guys dressed in black. I found out they're from a criminal organization, would be the perfect targets if I say so myself. Though being a criminal organization means there's more than just the two of them.

By that logic it would make sense that I could be dead in a ditch if I do one wrong move on them. That or be turned 10 years younger, which is worse. Unless if I was in my 30s or so then that's actually pretty good.

I also found out from that conversation I heard from hiding in the bush, that the shorter of the two is nicknamed Vodka. I don't know about the other one, Vodka only called him Aniki so all I know about him is that he's older than Vodka or he just respect him.

And by that nickname Vodka, it's safe to assume that all of thier nicknames are alcohol based. Wonder if there's one nicknamed Bourbon. Yeah there's probably one.

My thought process was cut by the bell signaling it's the end of class. 

And as usual Nana came to bother me, while I packed my stuff. "Ne M/n, have you heard about it?"