𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽

Based on episode 34/35-35/36 Jpn/Eng

The Mountain Lodge Bandage Man Murder Case (part 1&2)

Third point of view

M/n and Nana were walking in a forest on the mountain side. They are currently trying to find an estate in the mountains. It was one of Sonoko's family estates that they were searching for.

"Are we there yet?!"

"For the last time Nana! Stop asking, it should be In front of us from the map."

"Great, we're lost aren't we? You should've given me that map." Nana huffed.

"And get us more lost? Like you can read a map anyways. If I remember correctly you aren't good with directions anyways."

"Tsk meanie."

"Anyways we're here, that's the estate right?"

"Yeah! I think so...Ne, who's that?"

Hmm? A suspicious looking guy covered in bandages, wearing a black cape and a hood. M/n thought.

The man saw them two, gave them a death glare before quickly sprinted across the bridge and to the left side of the lodge. Nana got goosebumps from the stare while M/n was giving a blank response.

"That was a... creepy guy..." Nana commented.

"He probably lives nearby or something." M/n suggested.

"Recond he's going to the same lodge we're going to?"

"Hope not. Let's just go Nana."

They went to the lodge and M/n knocked on the door. "Ahh! Satsujin-san! I knew you'd bring Nana as well! But have you seen Ran though?" Sonoko asked after she greeted them.

"Actually no, we didn't see Ran on the way here." Nana said recalling what they saw while coming here.

"Where is that girl... anyways come in guys!" Sonoko invited.

"The rooms are upstairs." Sonoko informed them.

"Thanks Suzuki-san, by the way Suzuki-san, by any chance is there a fully bandaged up face dude staying here?" M/n asked as he was walking upstairs.

"Oh? No there's no one who's injured here."

"Huh... okay..."

"Oh! Yeah you'll share a room with Ran, Nana. M/n's get his own since it's just one bed." Sonoko informed again.

"Right thanks Sonoko!" Nana said, as she went first and noticed there were a lot of rooms there.

"Uhh so which is yours and which is mine and Ran?" Cué Nana knocked on each door and there was an answer. That is until it's the last door in the hallway.