𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻

Filler chapter ft. M/n and his sister Tougata.

 M/n and his sister Tougata

Third point of view

We could see our M/n soundly asleep... before he was brutally woken up by his sister jumping on him.

"Nii-chan! Wake up! Wake up!" His loveable sister, Satsujin Tougata, cheerfully jumped on his stomach to wake him up.

"Ow ow stop jumping on me god dammit?!" M/n on instinct, pushed her off of him so she fell on her butt on the floor.

"Ouch....I'm telling mom that you pushed me!" She whined.

"Do it, I'll just say you jumped on my stomach while I was asleep, let's see who's the one who will get in trouble!" He challenged, even though he'd known that mother would believe her more than him.

"...hmph! Bad nii-chan! You can't threaten me on my birthday!" His sister huffed.

"Say what now?" M/n looked at her blankly, still feeling drowsy since he'd just been woken up.

"I knew it! You did forget! How could you betray me like this nii-chan! I bet you even forgot what you promised me we'd do on my birthday! Hmph!" She said very dramatically.

"Birthday....I said I'd bring you somewhere right...? To Maxell aqua park right?" He squinted his eyes, already done with his sister's bullshit.

"Yup! I guess you didn't betray me if you do remember that! Come on, get ready! I want to go there as soon as it opens!" She said Mather of fact tone.

"Yeah yeah just leave my room first..." I kinda want to take back that promise...

He begrudgingly does his morning routine getting himself presentable before heading down greeting his mother. "Morning kaa-san, what's for breakfast?"

"Morning sweetheart, breakfast is Tamago Kake Gohan. Eat up so you'll have the energy for your sister's day!" She said matter of factly.

"Yeah yeah.." He mumbled, glaring at his sister still holding a grudge about this morning.

His sister of course just 'innocently' smiled at him like she didn't know why he's glaring at her.

They finished their lovely breakfast before heading out and riding M/n's motorcycle to a train station going to the promised aquatic park, Maxell Aqua Park

Not long of a ride, but his sister was sure as hell felt tired, grabbing him constantly because of his fast riding. She left a sigh of relief.

"You really need to slow down y'know... I had to hold on for dear life with how fast you were riding!" Tougata scolded, glaring daggers at her big brother.

"Ahem in your words you didn't want to be late and want to go there as soon as it opened." M/n shrugged nonchalantly. "Let's get the tickets for the train, shall we?" He smiled sinisterly.

"Better than your horrid of driving that's for sure..." His sister mumbled loud enough for him to hear it.

After getting on the train they just talked about random things, before they arrived at their designated place. It was a bit of a walk to end up at the aqua park. Tickets wedding machines were spotted and they queued, waiting for their turns. The tickets cost 3,500¥(27$) for an adult and a middle school student.

Instantly as they entered the park they were greeted by the many creatures of the waters, ranging from pretty colorful fishes to sharks and stingrays through a an aquarium walk through.

You could see M/n's sister, roaming around in awe, while M/n just took it upon himself to take a picture of her, excited over the sea creatures sending to his mother.

"Woah, these fishes look cool!" She exclaimed.

"There's a jellyfish display a bit in front. You wanna go there already?" M/n asked.

Two parts filler chapter I was a bit unmotivated writing this and needed to brainstorm some of it