𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹

Based of Ep 18 in Jpn dub/ 19 in Eng dub

The June Bride Murder Case

Third point of view

School is over for the day and right now, it's the wedding of Sayuri Masumoto, Ran's, Shinichi's, the twin's and M/n's middle school music teacher. Though Nana and M/n are from a different class.

M/n and the twins were waiting around the chapel, before Nana noticed Ran and Conan in the distance. 

"Ran-san! Konbanwa!" Nana greeted them loudly, getting the attention of some people beside them.

"Ahh? Nana-chan! What are you doing here?"

"Oh we're here for the wedding that's happening here! Of course!" Nana announced a matter-of-factly.

"Hehh? You know Suyuri-sensei?"

"Well of course! She is these two and my middle school teacher."

"Who is this Ran?"

"Ah right, Sonoko, Nana, Kiki and M/n. You guys this is-"

"Sonoko Suzuki, daughter of Shiro Suzuki, pleasure to make your acquaintance." M/n interrupted.

You could see Sonoko slightly fawning about him to Ran. 

"My, my M/n, I didn't know you could be this formal. Looks like my brother has rubbed off on you." Nana teased.

"Eh? You know her, M/n?" Ran asked in curiosity. 

"No, but the rumors are pretty wild in school. You should know about that, Ran-kun." M/n just smiled.

"Oh haha… right I forgot about that. Matsumoto-sensei… I haven't seen her since we graduated!" Ran reminisce.

"Maybe we'll get to hear her amazing singing voice at the reception!" Sonoko cheered.

"Oh yeah, what about you-know-who?" Sonoko asked.

"Who?" Nana chimed in.

"Y'know, the kid who would always get yelled at for being off key in Matsumoto-sensei's music class." Sonoko explained.

"You mean Kudo-kun?" Kiki asked.

"Oh, Shinichi? I called him but he said he wouldn't go even if his life depended on it." Ran sweatdropped

"So you brought this kid with you instead of Mr. Tone-deaf?" Sonoko deadpanned.

That must've hurt huh Shin-chan? M/n chuckled quietly.

“Yup! He insisted on coming!” Ran exclaimed.

Excuse me for being tone-deaf! That lousy woman did nothing but torture me for three full years! Conan thought out.

“Hey let's go inside already!” Nana pouted.