𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻

A little something that M/n does while I search for a good episode to put him in, Not based on any episode. Enjoy!

M/n's point of view

M/n's point of view

Well from one of my informants I got the location of another target of mine, Mitsumi Kano, 32 female and a police officer, ironic isn't it? A police officer taking the drugs that were confiscated, then selling them to other drug addicts. And no I don't usually target drug dealers, I'm targeting her because she killed her co-worker because he found out about her dealing drugs. Naturally this isn't what I found. It's what my informant informed me, and with their ideology the same as mine, I doubt it's a lie. But I still need to be reasonable enough and get proof for myself.

I am now In front of the police station where she worked. She should leave at 8 pm sharp and sell those 'medications' at 1 am or so. And speak of the devil, there she is. I must say she's a beauty for sure, but it's sad that I have to end it. Well I do need to get proof myself of these drug dealing and killing her co-worker confirmed first. Let's see...oh! Perfect idea...

Third point of view

It was exactly 1 am when Mitsumi was on the move, moving fast with a bag in hand filled with the 'good stuff' as what the addicts called them. Unknown to her, someone had followed behind her and was a bit further away so as to not be suspicious.

And as the informant said, she's indeed meeting up with a guy and they do the deal in an old and suspicious kind of way, which is meeting up in an inconspicuous alley. "Hey, got the stuff I asked for?" The rough voice of the male she's meeting said.

"Why of course, but do you have what I want?" She said, her voice was a bit above a whisper.

"Here." The male took out a bag and they switched the contents of their bags, before leaving after finishing their deal.

But when she left the alley, she was frightened to her core as she saw her co-worker that what she assumed died by her hands. "H-How-? How are you-" She stuttered out, shock was what was on her face and she fell on the sidewalk from it. "H-How are you here!? Y-You're supposed to be dead! I killed you!" She shouted in anger.

"You're joining me...soon..." The male's voice was that of a whisper, before he disappeared in the shadows.

Mitsumi got out of her trance and quickly got up, fixed herself a bit before sprinting home, clenching her bag while breathing heavily.

From the shadows that the supposedly dead male disappeared from, revealed that it was M/n from his voice and he disguised himself as the dead officer, with a sadistic grin on his face. He of course, still had his disguise on, as the male that she had murdered 3 weeks ago, aka Izashi Naomi, 28 years old.

So, she did do all of those things my informant said. Well now that I know that this target was never innocent to begin with, I can continue with the second phase of ending her. It's sickening that a police officer would use her authority for these things. Well not for long anyway. From what my informant told me, he died from suffocation aka strangling, so I guess going the extra mile of drawing rop marks of my disguise is an add-on of the century to make her confess her doing.  His grin widens as he indeed finds the proof he wanted, now he doesn't have to worry if this lady an innocent civilian or not.

With a plan in mind, he went to the apartment she lives in, and with a mental note that there's cameras here. So in his disguise, he casually waltz in the apartment after picking the locks, complete with a transparent roll of string in hand; the same fishing line that he got from that locked room murder not long ago and with him in a disguise, anyone that would see the footage would only be shocked/scared when they found out that the disguised male is already dead.

He silently walks to the unsuspecting woman as she was washing her face in her bathroom, when she looked in the mirror,  she saw the dead co-worker that she killed not long ago, but before she could scream, she was getting strangled by the fishing line that M/n brought. Being that her circulation was cut off, she was unable to scream and she was only able to choke and see the sadistic expression the supposedly dead male had on his face while watching her suffocating. It wasn't long before she stopped struggling and went limp. Just to be safe, he checks the pulse first before taking the fishing line off and with a smile as he leaves the apartment, knowing full well there's no DNA on any of the surface.

The following day was...entertaining... one of her friends showed up the next morning and budge through the door just to see that their friend was dead for 10 hours now, and called the police, shaking. Truth be told, the police were shocked and confused when they saw the security footage of a supposed dead officer entering the apartment at 1:40 am leaving at 2:00 am with the victim entering her apartment at 1:30 am, the inspector deduced that the murder happened at 1.45-1.55 am and boy does that made it a headline of an unsolved murder 'Dead officer came back for revenge?!' would make the perpetrator laughed. There were no other clues that would point to the real murderer, no fingerprints at the door handle and no sign of it being a robbery.

 There were no other clues that would point to the real murderer, no fingerprints at the door handle and no sign of it being a robbery

"Have you heard?" Nana questioned.

"Hmm?" M/n simply hummed a response.

"A murder of a police officer in Saitama. It happened this morning, apparently she was strangled in her apartment bathroom. But what was strange is that when they checked the security footage, they said a police officer who died 3 weeks before was the intruder. I got goosebumps just from saying that." Nana said before she shivered a bit.

"I'm sure they'll find the trick sooner or later." M/n said as he patted Nana's head to comfort her.

They'll find the trick, but they'll never find the culprit.

Hope you enjoy this short chapter! Kind of busy with midyear exam coming in 2 weeks

Hope you enjoy this short chapter! Kind of busy with midyear exam coming in 2 weeks. So i don't have much time to watch the anime back. Sorry for the inconvenience~

-Shedo