𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸

Based on episode 43/44 Jpn/Eng : The Edogawa Conan Abduction Case.

Third point of view

Screen shows Conan playing a video game on the television that sat on Mouri's desk. Both the Mouris are starting to think about when Conan's 'parents' are taking him back. M/n is just there...I'm not sure why he's there...actually after Conan knew that M/n had known of his little predicament, M/n had been visiting the detective agency at random occasions to hang around.

"Conan-kun! Are you listening?!" Ran asked while Conan was busy playing his game.

"Eh?"

"Don't give me, 'Eh?!' It's been a long time since your parents transferred overseas and left you here! Don't you miss them?" Ran asked him.

"Not really." Conan sweatdropped before continuing his game.

Yeah...no, his parents are never home long anyways since like when he's 7? Always traveling abroad.  M/n thought, drinking his tea, that he made himself, he still has trust issues with people making his drink since that last incident where he was drugged.

"What lousy parents! They don't show up even once, much less call!" Mouri said, pausing his reading.

Not good! My lie's unraveling... though they are really overseas right now, so it's not exactly a lie... Conan warily thought.

"Wasn't it Professor Agasa who brought him here?" Mouri asked.

"Yeah."

"Then shouldn't we at least ask him how to contact his parents?" Mouri said, giving an unreadable expression while staring at Conan.

"Y-You can't do that!" Conan stuttered out.

The doorbell rang. "Coming!" Ran said going to the door.

"Why not? Is contacting them bad or something?" Mouri said, leaning closer to Conan.

N-Not good! I gotta act quick or they'll find out I'm Kudo Shinichi!

"She's here, Conan-kun! Your mom!" Ran said. At the doorway was a Lady, dressed in purple and cat eyed glasses.

 At the doorway was a Lady, dressed in purple and cat eyed glasses