𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿

I never keep my promises huh...Welp here's the last part of this Hella long episode. I got a plot in mind for M/n's next target, along with the 14th Feb special within it...though let's not make any promises.

_Conan's thoughs_
'Ran's thoughts'
-Mouri's thought-
M/n's thought
"Conan speaking through his voice changing bowtie"

Continuation of the last chapter,

A little recap:
Conan's POV

Ran, Mouri, and I attended the Izu Mystery Tour in place of Professor Agasa, his friend, and his friend's granddaughter with M/n joining on his own interest.

Whoever determines the organiser's identity gets to stay for free and receives floppy disks containing a certain program.

But then Ebara-san (dressed as the Night Baron) fell to his death! It was clearly murder!

A Night Baron then knocked out a karate expert guarding the body and appeared before us as the Night Baron! Ran's kicks were useless. M/n couldn't catch up to him. Could the killer be-

The Night Baron Murder Case
«ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ»

The Night Baron Murder Case«ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ»

Third person's POV

"Was the policeman really a karate expert?!" Conan asked right after they exited the elevator after he processed everything he heard.

"Yeah, third-level black belt." One of the forensics answered.

"For real?!" Conan asked but was ignored.

"Who could've done that?" Said forensic asked his coworker beside him.

"Well he did manage to dodge all of Ran's attacks and escape my grasp." M/n added, once the two forensics were further enough. "I think we both know who the Night Baron is..."

"...The karate champ, Maeda Satoru!" He whisper-shouted. "So that's why neither of them ran after the Night Baron like you... They both realised it was him!" Conan hit the spot, but not quite the jackpot.

"Well that explains why she was crying. Can't imagine the devastation she felt when she realised it." M/n said of pity, while also being a total hypocrite. Thought even like those two he realised who the dressed Night Baron was when he was chasing him. And laziness just made him stop chasing.

 And laziness just made him stop chasing