𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶

A bit on info:

❛❛˙ɥsᴉlƃuǝ uᴉ ƃuᴉʞɐǝds ɯǝɥʇ sᴉ sᴉƃʇ❜❜ they are, naturally speaking in Japanese... M/n and Conan speak in English if they want to be secretive/ don't want everyone to know what they're talking about... since well in this timeline most Japanese people aren't really accustomed to English. Don't come for me..

No worries if you cannot read them, I'll put it again in the chat. ^•^

_____________________________

Continuation of the prior chapter

Previously...

The main cast and M/n were invited to Yotsui Reika's birthday party. Someone punctured everyone's tires, forcing them all to wait in the lodge until morning. That night, while searching for the missing Reika, Nikaido was drowned in the fountain. M/n was similarly attacked, but managed to survive. Judging from the method used to shut the power off, it was definitely an inside job. Just then, Reika was found drowned to death in the bathtub.

 Just then, Reika was found drowned to death in the bathtub

_Third person's of view_

Everyone was there in the bathroom where Reika was found dead, two having candles to light up the place. Mouri carried the corpse out of her recent state to fully lie on the floor.

"How did this happen to her?!" Granny Yone spoke, she was in deep denial.

"She drowned. I can't say anything without examining the water she swallowed. But her head was probably held underwater. Which means that Nikaido-san's drowning, M/n-san's near-drowning in the kitchen sink, and this murder were all done the exact same way." Mouri deduced.

"Then that means!" Mifune started.

"These really are...random murders!" Rokuda finished.

"Most likely. And the killer is rather cruel, too. Look. Even her skirt and socks are sopping wet... even evidence that she put up quite a struggle. Poor woman." Mouri deduced as he examined the corpse. "There are also rope marks on her wrists and tape over her mouth. It would seem she was kept somewhere prior to being killed." Mouri continued.

"W-who would do something this terrible?" Osamu said in disbelief.

Clearly someone that holds a grudge. But also what an odd way to drown someone right? Like how the fuck is the body found face below water, but her full body is wet?! Well Nikaido was a different case, as it was raining outside where he died. But this?! Also with them all drowning why the fuck was I spared?! Like I know I faked passing out! But with this type of killing, they would've known that people don't drown that quickly! Like what the fuck is with this killer?!  M/n thought out. Somehow seeing a corpse made him turn back to his normal self rather than that childlike behavior when he was dazed.