𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾

Continuation of last chapter

So I made an error at the last bit of the last chapter, uhh… they didn't start eating their dinner so uhh reroll the end of that chapter!

Tw; Decapitation, mention of Suicide (Past event)

Third point of view

M/n like he had said, went into his room. Not long after that, Chikako and Ayako Suzuki, Sonoko's sister, were seen chatting, heading up to the rooms.

"Anyway, it's dark out, so our only choice is to wait until tomorrow morning." Chikako started.

"Plus this 'bandaged man' everyone's worked up about might still be in the forest." She continued, still not convinced about the 'bandaged man'.

Ayako just hummed in agreement as Chikako saw a note below her door, picking it up she looked at the card in horror and crushed it.

"What's wrong?" Ayako asked as she saw Chikako trembled.

"I'm going to bed now. I'm suddenly tired. I won't need any dinner." She shakes it off, covering that she's just tired, entering her room in a hurry.

"Chikako…"

The rain in the mountains stopped and with the help of Ran and Ayako, they had dinner ready for all of them. 

"Sorry for making you help, Ran-chan! And thanks for trying to help us Nana." Ayako started.

"No problem! I always do this at home!" Ran said.

"Sorry that I broke one of the plates…" Nana apologized, embarrassed of her mistake.

"What a reunion this has turned into…everyone's suddenly unsociable." Ayako solemnly said.

"It's all because you mentioned that incident!" Sonoko pointed out.

"You mean about Atsuko-san? The girl that had something happen two years ago--"

"That's enough, Conan-kun!" Ran interrupted Conan's question, she finds it insensitive for him to ask.

"She killed herself. Two years ago. She was a member of our filmmaking group, too! Then she suddenly hanged herself in her room, and everyone stopped meeting after that. We were all so close too…" Ayako remenisted. "That's why I asked everyone here for a long overdue reunion! So let's not talk about that anymore, alright Conan-kun?" She continued, kneeling, holding Conan's shoulder giving a pained smile.

Conan nods and hums in agreement.

"Man, I'm starving." Leaf guy, Masaru Ohta nonchalantly entered the dining area with Choco guy or Hiroki Sumiya who's carrying a recorder as he always does.

"Oh? Where's Chikako?" Sumiya asked when he noticed his girlfriend wasn't there in the dining area.

"She went to bed early." Ayako responded. "Takahashi-kun! Dinners ready!" She called as she saw Takahashi climbing down from the roof.