𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿

Based on Ep39-40/Ep40-41 Jpn/Eng.

Ehehe... sorry for not posting! 

 sorry for not posting! 

Third person of view

The screen shows a dark room, lights all turned off with the only light source coming from candles on a birthday cake.

"Happy birthday!" The whole crowd cheered.

The birthday girl blew out all the candles on her birthday cake, once she did, the lights went back on showing the daughter of Yotsui Group President, Yotsui Reika. She wore a complete set of red, with some gold as accessories.

 She wore a complete set of red, with some gold as accessories

"Happy 24th birthday, Reika!" A middle aged man clapped.

"Thank you, Father!" She smiled happily.

"I humbly thank you all for being here today! May both she and the Yotsui Group continue to prosper!" Mr. Yoisui said aloud.

In the meantime Kogoro was sloppily and hastily ate all the exquisite and expensive food that they served, and some of the guests looked at him.

"Stop eating like a pig! You're embarrassing me!" Ran scolded, with Conan deadpanned at Kogoro's behavior.

"Oh, come on! You guys should eat too! It's not often you see food like this!" He talked with his mouth full. "Haha! Gotta love that vintage wine!" Said once he chugged a glass of it.

At the same time this was happening M/n was talking to one of the guests on the opposite side of the Mouris and Conan.

"Now then, allow me to introduce our special guest!-" Mr. Yoisui announced in anticipation. M/n stopped his conversation to listen in. "The great Mouri Kogoro-sensei!" Reika's father revealed. Intriguing M/n and all the guests, but M/n only deadpanned when Kogoro asked for a box to go for the food he ate saying 'It'd be a crime to waste any!'

"Mouri-san!" Reika's father shouted for his attention. He was also embarassed of the detective's behavior.

"Wow! The modern-day Akechi Kogoro?!" The crowd went.