𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺

Based on Ep 49/50 Jpn/Eng

Tbh, I honestly almost forgot about this book...ehehe...

Recap!
A high school detective from Kansai, Hattori Heiji, suddenly appeared. Seems he wants to challenge Shinichi. Just then a diplomat's wife showed up and ask for a background check on her son's girlfriend. At her home, they found the diplomat poisoned to death in by his study. What's more it's concluded to be a locked room murder. Hattori found evidence and figure out tricks. Conan's cold and the alcohol Hattori gave cause him to collapse. There's something wrong with his fever though.

 There's something wrong with his fever though

"So who..."

"Who's the killer, Hattori-kun?!"

"Not so fast!" Heiji said, raising his hand to gesture a wait with a proud smirk present on his face, before his demeanor changed to the face of frustration. What's the deal Kudo? Forfeiting the match?

Fine by me...  He smirked in victory.

_____________________________

In the meantime Ran was rushing the doctor to where Conan was resting.

_____________________________

"It'd take at least five or six minutes to kill the victim and pull off this trick. The murder took place in the thirty minutes between 3:30 and 4:00."

_____________________________

Ran arrived at the room Conan was resting and announced that the doctor had arrived only to find the room empty, with the doctor panting from being pulled by her. "Conan-kun?"

_____________________________

"His wife is in the clear, as she was with us the whole time. Similarly, the butler is in the clear, as he spoke with the neighbors the whole time at the front door, and then greeted us all." Heiji explained.

_____________________________

"Hey, where are you, Conan-kun?" Ran asks as she looks everywhere in the room.

_____________________________

"The son and girlfriend are suspicious, since they arrived before the wife and left when we arrived, but they were only gone for a minute or two. Not enough time." Heiji explained to the crowd.

_____________________________

"Where did Conan-kun run off to? Conan-kun! Where are you?" She shouts in worry. What she didn't notice was that Conan's bow sat on the floor near the opened closet door.