𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺

M/n point of view

M/n point of view

28 Jan 20XX, 6.40 am

Ugh...

Every day is just school, school, school, to learn shit that we won't even use in adulthood, except language. Good thing it's Friday. Weekends incoming. Amusement park Saturday, nothing on Sunday which means... all day napping for me! Nice.

I got my breakfast already, I'm now just waiting in front of Nana's house waiting for her, been waiting for her for 15 minutes already. I'm tired...

Third point of view

Third point of view

You could see M/n leaning on the walls nearby half asleep...

Like usual.

Less than a minute after Nana walked out of her house and saw our lovely protagonist half asleep standing up right, head bobbing up and down constantly.

Nana just looked unimpressed by her friend. Though she had an idea to tease him with something.

She leaned up, close to his right ear and blew softly on it.

Waking up M/n squint his eyes a bit and saw her in his personal spac-

"What the hell are you doing Nana Shinzoa..." he looked at her glaring a bit.

"Awe and here I thought you would be flustered or stuttered out some shit."

"Yeah whatever, let's go already I don't want anymore shit show from you"

Nana just pouted and followed along with him slouching her shoulders.

To others they looked like a cute but aggressive couple, in reality they just like to tease and mock each other. They really have no romantic interest with one another and are also oblivious to some people gossiping about their relationship.