𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷

Based on Ep 42/43 Jpn/Eng : Karaoke Box Murder

I seem to have messed up the timeline by months, like the first chapter was supposed to be on august or so... uhh... don't be surprised if the dates are all missing from earlier chapters. Ehehe...

Also I apologize for being a bit late on the schedule (which is non-existent)

Third point of view.

It was December, specifically the most celebrated holiday today. M/n and the rest of the cast were at a mall on Christmas.

"Sigh. Why am I stuck with you guys during Christmas?" Sonoko playfully complained.

That's my line.  Conan deadpanned.

"Awe Sonoko-chan isn't that supposed to be fun? I mean me and M/n are pretty new to your group right?" Nana acutely said.

"Say, what's up with Shinichi-kun?" Sonoko began to ask.

"He only calls once in a while." Ran answer, quite sadly might we add.

"What's his problem?! Christmas only comes once a year!" Nana acted after hearing what Ran said.

"He's such a conceited mystery geek!" Sonoko added, clenching her fist, complaining.

"That he is." Ran agreed.

M/n just chuckled and stared at Conan knowingly.

"He's always arrogant, snobbish and mean...But maybe that's what I like about him!" Ran said, quite sad but understanding.

M/n could be seen hiding a smirk intended for Conan. "Oh my! I guess you are right M/n! Ran does like Kudo-kun!" She pointed out.

"I said before, almost everyone knows it. There's just a few people who somehow don't see it. Bet Shinichi was one of them. Now that i think about it Nana was actually one of them too... hah!" Well I think he knows now anyways. I mean Ran did openly say that she likes him, like... just now

"Well what about you guys? Are you seeing anyone?" Ran asked the cast.

"Nope." M/n quickly answered.

"There is one, but I don't think he knows..." Nana said, scratching her cheek.

"Of course I am. Kimura Tatsuya." Sonoko proudly boasted.

"Tatsuya?"

"Y'know, the guy from Lex, that rock band!" Sonoko exclaimed.

Oh, just some entertainer... Conan thought, he was crouching down looking deadpanned as ever.

"Dad got me invited to one of their parties! I get to see Tatsuya in the flesh! Wanna come guys?" Sonoko invited them.

"You're going to meet him?!" Ran shouted in excitement.

Her family sure is connected./ Well isn't that convenient for her.  Conan and M/n collectively thought.