𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼

"Ne, nii-chan! Are you okay? You've been zoning out so much

"Ne, nii-chan! Are you okay? You've been zoning out so much." My sister said, nudging my arm, looking worried.

M/n's point of view

"Nothing nothing, go on and enjoy what you'd like, it's your birthday isn't? Don't let me destroy your fun."

"Then we're going there!"

"The pirate ship ride?"

She nodded frantically, pulling me to the ride. It wasn't so extreme so I didn't really mind it. Actually kinda fun, not gonna lie.

After that she dragged me to the penguins, watching them swim around in the makeshift sea and wattle on their 'land'.  Although they are cute here… I know they aren't as… cute out of the cage. I've heard they like to fuck everything, raping other female penguins, including males, the ground, you heard me, they fucked the ground, even the dead penguins and babies aren't safe.

Now that I said that they are kinda like a little percentage of humans, aren't they?

"What are you thinking nii-chan?" She asked curiously.

"Just… some disturbing penguin facts."

"Well now I don't wanna hear it!" She waved her arms frantically then covered her ears. 

"Like I'd tell you anyways. Believe me you wouldn't think of these animals the same if I did." I warned but shrugged it off. I have heard too many facts about animals that I'd rather not know...but I do…I regretted ever knowing them. Curiosity killed the cat, and my ass was the curious cat now I'm dead never thinking these animals the same again.

I remembered about a dolphin show being hosted about this time right? Yeah the map says it would start in about 10 minutes. "Tougata, the dolphin show would start in about ten minutes. You want to go?"

"Gasp Really?! Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Welp dragged again… how fun..

We're here just in time, the dolphin show was about to start, there were three dolphins in total and all three would synchronously jump in hoops and 'walk' on the water surface. One even splashed the people sitting at the front seat… which is Tougata and me. Great, now I'm wet at least it's not soaking. Why did I agree to this again? Oh right, her birthday. The dolphins did tricks here and there, spinning around and getting treats if they completed their part correctly.

Tougata seems to think they're cute, I don't I never will… these mofos are humans of the sea, literally! Though they were friendly to humans, there are cases where the dolphins fucked their caretakers… yuk.

They're filled with STDs too so that's a minus. Oh and to other animals? They suck, they would bully them, if there's a lonely shark swimming around the swarm of dolphins would hit the shark's weak spot constantly until it gave up living...for fun! Even go as far as smacking other sea creatures for them to fling above water and play them like a ball until it's dead and doesn't even eat it.