𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷

Based of Ep 9. The Tenkaichi Night Festival

 The Tenkaichi Night Festival

Third point of view

5 Feb 20XX, 7.30

Now where the hell is he? Here I thought I was the one who always runs late!... I mean I do... but that's not the point! He'd usually be out already... Nana passed back and forth, next to Kiki, with him just looking through his phone.

Seconds later M/n showed up wearing an appropriate yukata for the festival, just like both of the twins.

"Look who finally showed up! Here I thought I was the one who's always late." She exclaimed rather proudly.

"So you admitted to always being late... anyways I had something to do before that's why I'm late."

"It's fine M/n-kun, we weren't waiting for long anyways." Kiki asked out of curiosity.

"Good to hear, ready to go?" M/n said half heartedly while he was about to open the passenger's door.

"I call shotgun!" Nana quickly exclaimed.

"Tch, have at it."

It was a silent car ride to the Tenkaichi festival in Saitama, getting off, M/n paid the driver, while the twins headed off to the festival's entrance

Right as they entered, M/n stayed on a lookout for his target, going unnoticed by the twins.

Nana was the one who gets excited by everything she sees. Heh, like a kid in a candy shop.

Now...time to search that target of mine...

"M/n! Over here!" Nana waved, shouting his name.

...Nevermind...I still need to make an excuse first...

"Yeah, coming!"

M/n quickly caught up to them and started looking around the Tenkaichi festival. Still being aware of his surroundings, on the lookout for his target.