𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻

Third point of view

Third point of view

28 Jan 20XX, 4.00pm

Classes ended today, so you could see M/n and every other student packing their bags after they finished cleaning the class.

The students who have club meetings would usually stay till late 6 pm or so while other students who didn't join a club would go home early. M/n was one of the students who didn't join a club, but he would still stay until the other clubs finish.

All because of his best friend who doesn't have a good sense of direction.

"Ne M/n, you can go home early y'know."

"And let you go missing? Like hell you can walk alone with that shit sense of direction you have." M/n said, truthfully not believing Nana can get home by herself.

"Didn't have to rub it in... yeah fine... I guess I would lost without someone to guide me..."

"You think? It's been like this for years Nana. Right from the start of our friendship! If you want to go home without my help, consider bringing a map with you."

"But I don't understand maps..." She said embarrassedly, admitting that she couldn't make sense of it.

"You're hopeless without a me huh?"

"I- shut up! I'm leaving!" She said as she stomped out of the class.

"To where exactly? Your clubroom is in the opposite direction, dumbass." He said loudly.

She quickly changed her direction, her face could be seen blushing from embarrassment. The other student who's still in the class just sweatdropped at their interaction.

M/n is so harsh on her... their classmates thought in sync.

M/n however paid no mind to those students and went outside waiting Infront of Nana's club room, sitting and...

Continued his sleep... of course.

In the club room however, Nana's club mates were teasing her about her 'boyfriend' waiting and sitting outside again.

All while Nana tried to ignore all the teasing that was thrown on her saying he's been her best friend since ages ago.

Shinichi and Ran were heading out of their classroom when Shinichi stopped and noticed the h/c boy sleeping on a bench In front of the cooking/culinary arts club

He noticed him a while ago. To him he looks like any other student but he can't shake off the sense of familiarity from him; like he's been seen him before.

The boy would sometimes sleep in front of the cooking club or would always be with the same girl he's always with; who he also doesn't know the name of.

"Oi Ran, who's that guy sleeping on the bench there?" He asked curiosity lingers in his mind.

"Oh him? If I remember correctly his name is M/n, they call him the always tired and sarcastic guy. He's a class below is."

"I see and just M/n?"

"Oh I don't know his last name, no one mentioned it before, I only hear his classmates calling him M/n. Why are you so curious about him?" She said, tilting her head slightly.

"Wasn't he always with a certain girl?"

"Oh the girl's name is Nana Shizoa, she's in the cooking club. She the vice president of the club actually."

"I see... and to answer your question Ran, he just reminds me of someone I used to know."

"Oh, I see. Well let's get going! There's no club meeting for me today."

"Hai, hai."

Third point of view

Third point of view

At 5.00pm or so the clubs are finished and Nana left to say her goodbyes to her club members, just to see M/n asleep on the bench in front of the club.

It's to be expected by this point... always been like this since forever. Can't say I'm surprised anymore. She thought halfheartedly.

"Oi-"

"I'm up."

"Aah! What the hell you scared me!" She jumped a bit, really not expecting him to be awake.

"Pfft you're very jumpy today aren't ya?"

"I'm not!"

"Believe what you wanna believe."

With that sentence, Nana only scoffed in annoyance.

"Let's go already. I want to nap on my soft comfy bed."

"Y'know if you ever turned into an animal, I bet you're gonna be a cat."

"Because of the napping?"

"Yeah, and other stuff too. I mean cats are sarcastic, and stubborn."

"I think that's you..."

"Heh?...HEH!? Since when have I been stubborn?!"

"Right now.."

"Am not."

"My point exactly."

"... I hate you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm fucking sure!"

"Welp alright then." Said as he stands up.

"Have fun getting home alone today. See you tomorrow!" With that he's gone from her sight.

"Wait noooo-" And now Nana regretted saying that.

We could see M/n with a mischievous laugh out on the distance, proud of what he just did.