𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

This happened before the event of Shinichi shrunk by the APTX 4869.
Disappointed that i didn't post this on the 14th... I'm 10 days late.

Based on my imagination~

"Talking from a phone"

Ahhh 14th February, a day of love, whether romantic or platonic

Ahhh 14th February, a day of love, whether romantic or platonic. Concerning how there would be a murder now does it?

But this time... it wasn't from our 'heroic' protagonist.

M/n's pov

"Arara~? It's the day of confessions, heartbreak and love but you want to investigate a matter of murders?" Currently I'm on a call with my informant, I never really give him any specific time for research, he's doing this on his own. To be honest he really doesn't need to give me a heads up.

"Yes, Shubō-sama. The one I'm gonna investigate is about the recently known serial killer in Beika City. The press call him Honewooru, You've heard of him, right?" My informant or I'll say accomplice, Hanzai Aibō. He's my age, schooling in Ekoda High School.

"Ahh...Honewooru The guy that kills by snapping the necks of his victims in alleyways of Beika City. But why now out of all days?" Seriously.... Why today? There would be too many people out and about. And a lot of awkward lovey dovey stuff in public... maybe.

"I see that you missed the papers.... Very recently, another victim was found dead in an alley in Beika City, the cause of death is the same as the former victims. They did it where a surveillance camera was on the side of the alley.
It may not show the murder happening, but I did catch one particular person that's too near to the scene around the time of it. He was seen 3 of the 6 times at every murder scene. That case was 2 weeks ago, from the patterns I concluded, he does it on Tuesday night close to midnight. So, am I allowed to investigate him, Shubō-sama?"
Aibō asked.

"You never needed my permission... but yes you can investigate him. Bring any suspicious info to me as usual, just don't act irrationally." I sternly said. Aibō usually just likes to just crack some files but personally investigating is... not what he likes to do.

"Will do, thanks Shubō-sama." ....

"Call me N/n."

"Shubō-sama."

"N/n."

"Shubō-sama."

"Fine... whatever it is sigh  Happy Valentine's Day buddy. And why would you do it today?
....
Yeah nevermind don't tell me." I know that a certain someone is gonna have a terrible day today. My old friend Kuroba Kaito always seems to get sick or have the worst luck on this specific day. Hah.

"..." Beep beep beep

" Beep beep beep