7

Katrina
-

"You want a middle part right?" Kiana asked as she secured the wig band around the perimeter of my head.

"Yeah, you know I love a flat middle part." I nodded my head as she began to part it. It was a Monday meaning the shop was closed but I desperately needed my hair done so I let went to Kiana's house so she could hook me up.

"I really like this color on you. I think honey blonde might have the black hair beat." Kiana said as she turned my chair and let me look in the mirror.

"Oh it is cute! I wanted to try something new but this might be my look for now on. It goes so pretty with my brown skin."

"Speaking of new looks let's talk about this new glow you have on your face. I noticed it a little while ago but I've been minding my business." Jae spoke as he walked out the kitchen with a bowl of food.

"What glow?"

"Ki, don't make that face at me!" I laughed as she looked down at me with her lips pursed.

"I'm just gonna let it be known that I'm a hating ass bitch because I was jealous as hell when that damn fruit basket was delivered to the shop."

"I said the same thing girl, but I like new man already and I haven't even met him yet. He's sending gifts and everything girl." Jae nodded his head in agreement.

"I like him too guys, a lot." I pouted thinking about how happy I've been in the last couple weeks. After our date we haven't had time to see each other in person but the text and FaceTime calls made up for it.

"Awe bitch, don't get all sappy on us!" Kiana cheesed at me and I put my head in my hands, laughing with happiness.

"But all jokes aside I am actually happy for you because you're a bad bitch and you deserve to be happy." Kiana smiled as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks sissy."

"I honestly think this means we should go out and have drinks because our girl is about to be locked up." Jae said making the three of them laugh.

"I will not be locked up, but we can still get some drinks tonight if you guys want to. Zion is gonna be with Delon tonight so I'm free." I told them.

"Yes bitch, let's get drunk on me!" Jae yelled.

-

"I want double CC's, credit cars and checks! Fuck first night, still get respect! I could do it in the car, I could do it in a jet! Either way I do it, I'ma do it with finesse!" I damn near screamed at the top of my lungs as I danced on Kiana.

Whenever the City Girls came on I instantly went back to my high school self in the club and I was enjoying every second of it. This was the third time this month I went out with my friends and I couldn't believe how much I actually missed partying.

"Trina look." Jae tapped my shoulder as I turned around flipping my hair over my shoulder, smiling at him. When the song went off I took that as my cue to sit down and catch my breathe. I unlocked my phone and went Instagram seeing I had a few messages.

You look good as hell, why you ain't send me no pictures of you? I read the message from Joshua making me smile real big. I posted a few picture of myself on Instagram and I knew that's what he was referring to.

You can always see me in person, babes.

Don't speak on things unless they're gonna happen... I'm kid free tonight

Me too, what's up?

Come thru, I wanna see you.

-

It didn't take long for my Uber to bring me to his apartment where all the action would be taking place. From the time I got through the door we  couldn't keep our hands off each other.

My hands cupped his face as his rested happily underneath my butt, hoisting me into the air as we kissed. He placed me down onto the bed while I kicked my heels off and rested on my elbows, looking down at him as he gripped my legs and pulled me closer to him.

"Damn Trina." He mumbled against my lips as my hands made there way underneath his shirt and rubbed on his firm six pack before reaching down and pulled on his basketball shorts.

"Take these off." I tugged at them impatiently making him laugh at my eagerness before doing what I said.

"Lay back mamas," he said as he grabbed my legs and spread them apart enough to gain access to my girl. He used his fingers to spread apart my lips and then slid his tongue over my warm center.

My body instantly jerked at the pleasuring sensation it had been craving for some time now. I couldn't help but to let this man know how good he was making me feel through my uncontrollable moans.

It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm coming over my body as I clenched my thighs tighter around his head as he ate me out.

"J." I moaned out as an orgasim came over my body and my juices were relaxed onto his tongue.

He never stopped lapping up my juices as he reached his hand down to rub on my extremely sensitive clit that was still recovering from the high my body was coming down from. I was caught by surprise when he flipped me onto my stomach but I knew what time it was. I deeply arched my back getting into position, waiting for him to fill me up and he I was ready for a the action.

"You're wild for real shawty." He smirked to himself as he grabbed a condom from his dresser before placing it on and sliding inside of me, gripping my hips. It took me a little while to get used to his size but as soon as I did there was no stopping us.

"Fuck." I moaned as he moved at a steady pace in and out of me making the sound of our skin slapping echo through the room.

I was having the time of my life and my body was being more than satisfied. He was actually taking the time to care for my body and not trying to get a quick nut.

"That feels good?" He said into my ear as he gripped my hair tightly and pulled me back against his chest.

Not being able to speak due to the overwhelming amount of pleasure I was receiving, I reverted to nodding my head but he didn't like that.

"Use your words mama." He gripped my jaw still pounding in and out of me as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Mmmh." I nodded my head while feeling the pressure build up inside of my stomach for the second time tonight. I knew he was close just like I was when he began to grow inside of me.

After several fast paced strokes that soon turned sloppy he came inside of the condom and also instantly I released onto him.