13

Katrina
-

"Joshua stop." I mumbled as his hand slapped my thigh repeatedly waking me up out my sleep.

"Get up, I'm tired of being awake by myself." He nudged my face as I tried to hide my smile from him. I was honestly tired and didn't want to get up but I also had no clue what time it was.

"Okay I'm up, get your heavy self off me." I pulled myself up against his headboard and rubbed my eyes.

"Come shower with me."

"Didn't you already shower?" I asked knowing I heard the shower running earlier in the morning.

"Yeah, so what." He shrugged standing up from the bed lifting my naked body onto his, carrying me into the bathroom. Once we got in there he sat me on the sink counter and made his way into the closet and grabbed out a towel along with a wash cloth.

My eyes followed him as he walked around in nothing but a pair of black sweatpants that hung lowly on his toned waist, exposing his v line.

Even though my thighs were stinging I couldn't help the temptation my body was feeling as I watched him walk around.

"What?" He smiled, his voice still deep and husky like it always was in the morning. Shaking my head I continued to play with the strings of his sweatpants, tugging at them gently as he stood between my legs.

"Take these off." I tugged at them again.

Doing as I said it wasn't long before our tongues fought for dominance. His hands gripped my ass and he pulled me deeper into the kiss.

"J." I whispered into his lips.

"Mmh?"

"Please?" I said lowly into his ear and he already knew what I was asking for. He wasted no time opening the mirror over my head and pulling out a box of new condoms.

"Let me do it." I took it from him and quickly opened it before sliding it into him slowly, squeezing him in my hand.

"Nah." He shook his head and grabbed my legs tightly before sliding into me. It was almost like my vagina swallowed him as he pounded in and out of my wetness.

The bathroom was filled with nothing but the sound of our skin slapping against each other and my loud moans overpowering his faint ones. He hoisted me up against the wall giving me no choice but to sit there while he hit my spot over and over.

My legs began to shake and I knew right then that I was reaching my climax. He knew it too because of the way my walls clenched around him and my grip around his shoulders tightened.

"I'm gonna cum." I whimpered, placing my arm around his neck, tightly as he pounded inside of me.

"Go ahead, baby girl." He mumbled in my ear and I knew he was close to because I felt him grow inside of me before he released into the condom. At the same time I came all over him and felt my wetness drip down my thighs and onto him.

"Damn." He mumbled looking from between us back up into my eyes as he tried to catch his breath, setting me down on the sink counter.

"I wanna feel you." I whispered in his ear I said as he slid out of me and I took the condom off, throwing it away.

"Turn around."

Getting down from the counter I instantly turned around and leaned over the counter, arching my back the best I could with him standing behind me.

"You sure this what you want?" He asked coming behind me and I nodded my head as my girl throbbed uncontrollably as I waited for him to enter me. I felt his feet kick between mine and spread my leg father apart giving him more access as he smacked my ass and spread me further apart.

"J, please?" I moaned feeling myself become wetter by the second. He wasn't even doing anything yet but I was a hot ass mess.

He gripped my ass and slid inside of me sending long slow strokes into me and then sped up once he got into the rhythm. He lifted me further onto the counter giving him more of angle to hit my spot and my legs almost collapsed under me but he didn't care. He held me up by my stomach and keep pounding into me, mumbling into my ear.

"You feel so fucking good. You know that mama?"

"Hmm, you hear me?" He asked gripping my waist and resting his face against mine as we leaned over the counter and he had his way with me.

"Mmmmm." I nodded my head not having the words to even respond to him. The amount of pleasure I was feeling was so overwhelming I felt a tear rundown my face and I knew we were locked in for real.

"I'm about cum J." I moaned laying my face against the counter, trying to contain myself.

"Go ahead, I'm right here with you." He said and as soon as I came he came right behind me.

"Katrina." He mumbled into my ear.

"Hmm?"

"I fucking love you." He kissed my cheek.

-

"Look at you all fucking giddy. I can't stand your in love ass." Jae mean mugged me while we were on FaceTime together.

Joshua had to pick Namani up after our little session so I showered at his place and then made my way to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Even though my legs felt like spaghetti I couldn't go another day without buying some food for the house.

"Im gonna add Ki cause I gotta tell y'all something." I said going to Kiana's contact and waiting for her to answer.

"Sup bitches!" She said as she stood over her phone she smiled big into the camera.

"Oop look at that bun. I know exactly what that bun and hoodie combination means." She tooted her lips up at me and I shook my head.

"So annoying but anywaysss. I have to tell y'all something and let me finish too."

"Let's go bitch, I'm running out of snacks." Jae snapped his fingers playfully.

"Okay, so last night I stayed at J's house and we had really good sex. I mean like really really good sex—" I started to say but of course I was interrupted.

"Alright now, rub it in sis." Jae commented.

"And now I'm in this situation." I held up the Plan B case I took earlier and Kiana gasped.

"Nasty ass! I just know you walked in there happy as hell to buy it not even caring that those people were judging you!" She laughed.

"I didn't buy anything J went in the store to get for me, brought me food. and then he dropped me off home." I smiled as her eyes went big.

"Ahhh! You got a real fucking man!" Jae clapped his hands and stuck out his tongue as he moved around in the camera frame.

"Wow you're living the dream. It must be fucking nice. How does it feel to be gods favorite?" Kiana went on making me laugh.

"No but let's get into it because y'all... he told me he loved me today." I cheesed and they instantly started yelling like crazy people making me laugh.

"Bitch! Are you kidding me?" Kiana smiled.

"See that what happens when you're Kat with the good cat and a bomb ass personality!" Jae did a little dance and I mirrored him.

When I got off the phone with them I parked my car in the driveway snd saw a women standing in my driveway in suit and a badge around her neck as she held onto manila folders.

"I'm can I help you with something?" I asked her.

"Yes, my name is Carmen Summers, I'm with child protective services. I'm here to do a wellness check on behalf of Zion Dixon."