26

Joshua
-
"You okay?" I asked Katrina once I got into the hospital room and saw her laying there on her phone.

"Yup, baby girl is on her way." She smiled as she leaned up to kiss my lips.

"Where's Zion?"

"His dad took him back." She said and I nodded my head. I was surprised when she called and told me her water broke and that Delon was taking her to the hospital but my number one concern was her getting to the hospital safe.

I honestly didn't have any I'll feelings towards him other than his disrespect towards Katrina but that was an issue for another time.

"I'm guessing this isn't baby number one?" The nurse asked as she walked into the room and saw Katrina munching on ice with her legs propped up.

"Nope, it's my second."

"I can tell you're very relaxed for a woman that's about to have a baby." She spoke as she walked over to check Katrina's vitals.

I couldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous but I couldn't wait for baby girl to be brought into this world.

Katrina was far more relaxed than I thought she would be when I got to the hospital and that helped calm my nerves.

I didn't get to witness the birth of Namani because I had no knowledge of her until after she was born. It broke my heart that I wasn't there but I grew to love her immediately.

"Okay, everything looks good. You're six centimeters dilated right now so baby girl will be here in a little bit."

"Is epidural something that you're interested in?" The nurse asked as she looked over her chart.

"Can I have a little bit more time to think about it?" Katrina said and the nurse nodded her head I understanding.

"Of course, but when income back I have to know for certain so we have enough time to let kick it."

"That's fine." Katrina nodded her head. " I'll have my decision made by then." She went on saying and the nurse nodded her head before leaving the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked once she stood up from the bed and looked around for her phone.

"Let's take a walk."

"You're supposed to be up walking?" I raised my eyebrows at how relaxed she was and how she wasn't in any pain at the moment.

"Yeah, it's gonna help the baby come quicker. Is my butt out in this gown?" She turned around so I could look.

"Yeah, come here." I said and she walked over to me. I took the opportunity to smack her butt before tying the back of her gown closed.

"You're always touching me. That's why we're in this situation now." She looked over her shoulder at me and I just laughed at her.

Grabbing her hand we began walking down the long hallway slowly. I was honestly trying to calm my nerves because I still feeling a mixture of anxiety and excitement.

"I'm so glad you're here with me." Katrina smiled as she swung our hands lightly and looked up at me. "I hated doing this by myself the first time."

"You never gotta do nothing by yourself again. You know I got you and our kids." I leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"You really don't know how much it means to me because the first time I was terrified and I cried the whole time but now I'm not even scared." She said to me and I smiled.

I was happy to be able to be there for her like I should throughout her pregnancy. We talked several times about how difficult her pregnancy with Zion was and how she couldn't feel excited about it until after she gave birth.

"Of course baby. This is my job I'm supposed to be here with you through everything." I kissed her face.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too."

-

Katrina | The Next Day
-

"She's so small."

"I know." Joshua mumbled as he held Zuri close to his chest so they could have skin to skin contact. Ever since she was born he literally didn't want to put her down and I couldn't blame her.

Zuri La'ei was the cutest little chubby baby ever with her pouted lips and chubby cheeks. She weighed five pounds three ounces and had a head full of thick dark brown hair.

Labor and delivery went pretty good besides the painful contractions since I decided not to get epidural like I did with Zion.

"Can I have my baby back now?" I joked with him and he shook his head at me before sitting down in the seat next to my bed.

"You held her for nine long ass months. This my time right now." He said making me roll my eyes.

"And remember that when she's crying at two in the morning and someone has to get up to get her."

"Let me enjoy the moment babe." He looked up at me with a smile on his face.

It wasn't long before Josh's parents came to see us with Zion and Namani right beside them. They stayed for a little bit before they left to give us family time.

Even thought I was tired I was excited to see the kids and couldn't wait to go home with all babies. My delivery went pretty well and I would be able to go home tomorrow afternoon because of it.

"She's so cute!" Namani smiled as she stood next to the bed and pouted her lips at her baby sister.

"She has a lot of hair." Zion added making Namani nod her head at him in agreement.

"Did I have alot of hair when I was a baby?" Namani turned to Joshua.

"No, you really didn't have any hair at all."

"Wow, she was a bald baby?" Zion asked making all of us laugh including Namani.

"At least I'm not bald anymore and plus I think I would be cute bald." She shook her high ponytail and then ran her hands over her head.

"You guys wanna hold her?" I asked the two of them and Namani nodded her head but Zion was reluctant.

"Okay, Mani wash your hands and your dad will give her to you." I told her and she nodded her head, doing as I said.

Once she finished washing her hands Joshua took Zuri from me and carefully handed her to Namani showing her how to hold Zuri the right way.

"Awe, she's so cute." She cooed as Zuri began to move around in her arms a bit. Zion sat close to Namani and smiled over at them.

"Now, I have two sisters." He smiled as he reached his finger out and let Zuri wrap her tiny finger around his.

"I'm your sister?" Namani looked over at him with a huge smile on her face. I looked over at J who was looking at me and then shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Yeah, and I'm your brother." He nodded his head.