03 Atlas And Apollo

Saturn
After gathering some new herbs. We bid goodbye to Celeste and made our way to get sushi.

Best food ever. Don't argue. I'm right.

We go to the same sushi place every time. It's so pretty, and super yummy.

We ate and chatted about what I wanted to get from the bookstore. The answer was obviously a new romance novel. The romance novels I read are very scandalous to say the least. But when you've never even had a boyfriend let alone your first kiss. I'm content and happy with my book-boyfriends.

Shout out to you Rhys.

If my Nonna ever saw the books I buy by myself I'm afraid she'd have a stroke.

With a belly full of sushi. We paid and walked across the street to the bookstore. It's a cute little book nook tucked away so it's never really busy. Thank god. I hate crowds.

Nonna knows how much I dislike big crowds. She purposefully took that into thought when she moved us here. Nothing really ever happens here. There's a nearby big city but we stick here. And I like it that way.

We live on the outskirts of the big city so it's nice because no one visits. It's all locals.

We entered the book nook and instantly I was hit with that new book smell. What a comforting scent.

I picked out my book, Jane Austen's Emma. A classic. We got come coffee from the built in cafe and got all cozy. I started my book and like time flew, it was 2 hours later and it was time to go home.

"Come Saturn, the birthday festivities aren't over just yet. Let's go home." Nonna gave me a kiss on the cheek. We said thank you to the nice lady working and walked to the door.

Nonna opened the door for me and as I went to step out I ran into what felt like a giant wall. A warm wall that smells really nice.

WHAT?

I gasped and dropped my book but when I reached down to pick it up someone's big hand was already there.

I stood up with wide eyes. Is he a Greek god? Medium-length brown hair pulled up into a man-bun, his eyes were even more striking than Nonna's. Dark green. His bone structure was perfect. His nose was of Roman descent but I could tell it had been broken a few times. He was huge. Possible 6'3, I had to crane my neck to see him.

Once I snapped back into reality. I didn't even get to process the first one when I looked over to see another Greek god. The second one was just as tall. They both had tattoos but the second one clearly had more. His hair was shorter than the others but it was not too short. It was curly and black unlike the other who's was brown. Like mine. This one's eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown. Their skin was a shade of tan-olive and they both had these plump lips. They looked yummy. Ew creep.

I was standing there like a fish, opening and closing my mouth once I got my book back. Their huge bodies were blocking the way out so it was almost impossible for me and Nonna to get out without bumping into either of these men.

"Ciao boys! Come stai voi due?" (Hi! How are you two?) My eyes widened ever more when I realized it was my Nonna who was talking to the pretty boys in front of us.

"Ciao Ms. Rosetta. We are both well, thank you. How are you?" It was the one with all the tattoos who spoke up- wait, Rosetta? How do they know my Nonna's real name?

"Oh Apollo! I'm doing wonderfully. I feel like I haven't seen you two in what, 5 or 6 years? What's new? We'll have to catch up soon. I miss you trouble makers." She looked at me, smirked, and turned back to the boys.

Oh no Nonna. What are you gonna do?

"We miss you just as much Ms. Rosetta. Like Apollo said we really have been doing great. We took over for Dad about 4 years ago and the business is thriving, thank god. But yes definitely let's catch up-" The other one spoke now. I stopped listening after a while and was just staring but when I switched from on brother to the next, I made direct eye contact with Apollo. He winked at me. Winked. My cheeks blazed with blush and i coughed to clear my head.

Nonna looked down at me, a ghost of a smirk still on her face. She knows me too well.

I looked up at her with begging eyes. I want to go home this is too much interaction for today.

She sighed a happy sigh, "We'll it was great catch up with you both. I'm very glad you both are back for a bit. Atlas, share my number with Apollo so we can plan something soon, Sí?"

"Sí Ms. Rosetta." Atlas- I guess that was his name replied back. "Wait-" he said just as Apollo was moving out of the way for us to pass.

Atlas turned his attention down towards me.

"We have not gotten your name cara." (Dear)

"It's Sat-urn." He gave me a comforting smile and reached for my hand so he could kiss the back of it. My cheeks lit up.

"Unique name. My name is Atlas and that grump over there is Apollo."

I looked over towards Apollo. He had a permanent scowl on his face but again when he saw me he winked.

Without any words Apollo took my other hand and laid a kiss on the back of it. My poor cheeks need a break from all this blushing.

"It's nice to-too mee-meet you bo-both."

Stop stuttering. 

I cant help it.

I don't care. Fix it. Your embarrassing yourself in front of the two most attractive people you have seen in your entire life.

My brain was a mean place sometimes. I shook the thoughts from my head and noticed both Atlas and Apollo were staring at me with a look as if they knew exactly what I was thinking. They didn't look to happy about it either.

They moved so we could pass through. Nonna gave them both a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the book nook. Once we were out of the door I looked back only to make eye contact with both of the boys. They chuckled and I turned around to hide the yet again blush on my cheeks.

We walked home hand in hand and once we got inside Nonna turned to me with an excited look on her face.

Uh oh

"Looks like somebody has their first crush."

Oh Nonna.