20 Morning After

Saturn
The warm sun beat down through the window and through the curtains, causing my big brown eyes to flutter open when the comforting warmth hit my face, caressing my skin like a hug and a million cheek kisses.

As my eyes slowly opened and I became more aware, I started to remember last night, most importantly the sinful things I let Apollo and Atlas do to me. Don't get me wrong, it felt absolutely divine and iv never felt more vulnerable yet absolutely secure, however I can't help myself to have questions about the events that occurred. Sure, I know the gist of what happened, from the books iv read, but I would feel better if my pretty boys explained it to me.

I was too deep into my hyperactive mind to notice the position we were in, which made me blush and hide my face in my hands giggling to myself and trying to be sense of what my life has become.

My back was pressed up against Atlas's front and my front was pressed against Apollo's front. My arms were wrapped tightly around Apollos shoulders while his were around my waist. Atlas has his hands around my chest, with his hands full of my twins, might I add.

I smiled to myself when I realized how we were all cuddled together like a group of penguins trying to stay warm.

Cuddle huddle.

I'm changing the group-chat name. Right. Now.

I moved my hands from Pollo's shoulders up to the back of his neck, where his neck and hair meet. I ran my fingers through his hair as I gazed at his perfect face. His permanent scowl seems to disappear when he's sleeping and that cute crease between his eyebrows disappears aswell. I continued to play with the hair at his neck until I felt him stir, his eyes sleepily opened. Dazed is the perfect way to describe the look on his face.

He looked around everywhere but my face but as soon as he landed on me the laziest smile graced his face, causing his newly found dimples to come out and say hello.

"Hi preziosa." His sleep ridden voice wrapped out. (Precious)

Precious. A new nickname that came about last night aswell.

"Goodmorning Sir." I giggled and hid my blush my putting my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his musky, expensive but light, slept-in cologne.

He let out a raspy, sadistic chuckle that made my lower stomach and down there warm at the sound of his laughter.

He gripped onto the back of my neck and pulled me out to face him, my cheeks were blazing and he knew how much he effected me.

"Are you playing games, Kitten?" He asked in a dangerously low voice.

"No Sir." I really wasn't, I just like the way it sounds on my tongue, aswell as the reaction that I get when he hears the word leave my mouth.

He smirked, let go of my neck, and gave my cheek a quick peck before he rolled out of bed, disconnecting our cuddle-huddle making me pout.

He laughed at my pout and leaned over the side of the bed so he could kiss my lips in a delicious good-morning greeting.

As he was walking towards the bathroom he turned to me, "Wake sleeping beauty up, get yourself ready, and come downstairs, yes?"

I nodded my head, "kk."

I turned around in Atlas's hold, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and peppering kisses all over his naked shoulders, chest, and up his neck to his cheeks.

He stirred and hide his face in the crook of my neck, just like I did to Apollo meet minutes before.

"Morning' Daddy."