09 Boys, Meet Toast

Saturn
"There's my girl!" Nonna said, with the brightest smile on her face.

I was still half asleep when I nonverbally told Apollo to pick me up. Brat-like might I add.

I don't know why I acted like that. All I know is that I just woke up from a nap, no one was with me, and then I saw this pretty boy and wanted to be as close to him as possible.

Now, I'm still in Apollo's arms and we are in the kitchen.

He's rubbing circles up and down my back which is making me want to go back to sleep even more.

"Okay baby, how bout' we get you some food, yeah?" Nonna nodded her head encouragingly.

I nodded my head which was still on Apollo's shoulder, I then lifted my head and looked at him, hoping he would understand and put me down.

He rose his eyebrow at me, obviously wanting me to tell him what I wanted.

"Use your words sweetheart." I heard Atlas speak from behind me.

"C-can you please p-put me down?" Sleep still evident in my voice.

Apollo smirked and gently put me on the ground.

I turned around from him and walked to the dinner table. I sat down and put my stuffed bunny, toast on my lap.

I really like toast.

"Guess what I made Sat?" Nonna asked.

"Mm... Soup?"

Nonna shook her head in fake disappointment. "How do you always guess right? I can never trick you can I?"

Sleep was starting to fade away and I was was excited for the soup. She always makes the best miso soup.

"Can I sit next to you?" Atlas crouched down next to me.

Please.

I nodded my head, "Mhm!"

He chuckled and took the open seat to my right.

"So who so you have there?" He pointed towards Toast.

My eyes brightened. I love my Toast. "This is Toast!"

"Toast huh?" Apollo added.

"Yeah! I L-love the food toast so I t-thought it would be fitting."

"Very fitting" Atlas agreed with me.

Apollo took a seat next to me. I smiled up at him.

They both have pretty tattoos.

I looked at apollos left hand, there was black and white art scattered from his wrist, to his back hand and then his fingers.

I then looked over at Atlas's hand. It was almost the same but instead of having the art lead from his wrist it was just there, the back of his hand leading to his fingers.

I made a bold move a grabbed Atlas's right hand and Apollo's left hand, I put them in my lap so I could examine the pretty designs more.

"You like kitten?" Apollo looked down at our hands.

"You have pretty hands." I looked from Apollo to Atlas.

They both chuckled at me.

I smiled back.

They had matching tattoos. Apollo had the moon on his pointer finger and Atlas had the sun on his.

"That's my favourite one." I pointed at the sun and the moon.

"You haven't even seen the rest kitten." Apollo smirked at me and I blushed.

Nonna put the soup in front of us and we all said thank u and started eating.

They left their hands in my lap.

I liked them there it felt warm.

We finished up dinner and I gave a big yawn.

"Nap energy wear off?" Atlas asked.

I nodded my head with a pout.

Atlas looked at Nonna and she gave me a smile and him a faint nod.

As if they were knew what eachother were thinking.

"Let's get you to bed then hm?" Atlas asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed Toast and started to talk to the stairs.

Atlas walked behind me and I felt his big hand grasp my tinier one.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

I could already tell the difference between Atlas and Apollo. Atlas was softer and kinder, not that Apollo wasn't kind it was just a different kind.

Apollo was harder to read and more scary. With his smirks and teasing. Though, they both make me blush.

We made it to my room and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, when I came back in my room Atlas was still there, sitting on my bed.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi pretty." Atlas smiled.

"What you doing here?" I asked with a yawn and went to get into my bed.

"I thought I would stay with you until you fell asleep. I also wanted to ask you something if that's okay?"

I nodded my head, unsure of what he wanted to ask.

"I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me and Apollo, lunch or dinner? Tomorrow?"

My eyes widened. My first date? "Like a date?" I asked.

He chuckled and brushed my hair back, "yes like a date sweetheart."

"With the both of you?"

"Yes. We will explain everything tomorrow if you agree sweetheart." He gave me a reassuring look. He was not pressuring me, or giving me an ultimatum. He was just asking.

"Well I'd love too but iv never been on a date before." I looked down at my fingers.

He grasped my chin and made me look into his eyes. "That's okay. We don't care."

"In that case y-yeah."

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"We will give your Nonna details and she'll let you know because I can see those pretty little eyes of your are barley staying open so I think it's time for someone to go to sleep."

I giggled and laid down beside him. I rested my head on his bicep and cuddled with Toast in my other hand. I slowly fell asleep, super excited for tomorrow.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

Hi friend<3 thank you for taking the time to read my story! I hope your loving it as much as I'm loving writing it! I am falling in love with my characters already!

I hate to be that author but YOU and YOUR thoughts mean so much to me so if you could comment and lmk what you think I would be forever grateful.

Thank you <3 g