25 An Eventful Few Days

Atlas
"And to think we trusted you to watch over out shipments," Apollo threw another punch to Elijah's already busted face.

We were in the pit. Which is around 100 miles away from the Mafia house.

We went to his shift at the dock, knocked him out, then brought him here.

Hes tied up in a dimly lit basement known as the pit. This is where we take everyone who betrays us, or needs to be taught a lesson. Elijah needs both.

He's sitting on a metal chair, tied with prickly rope, blood trickling down his face, his shirtless chest and his arms.

"Tell us why," I stepped forward. "Did they pay you? Sell you some sob story? You know people on drugs lie to get what they want right?"

He had no emotion on his face, as if he didn't care at all, like he knew this would happen.

"I didn't need a sob story to help them. I wanted too." Loud and proud. Fucking idiot.

"Oh you wanted too?" Apollo mocked his boyish voice and punched him in the face again, blood staining his leather gloves.

"You two are power hungry. I don't give a fuck if you kill me. I know I did what was right, they needed the drugs. They were dying." This fucking idiot.

"They weren't dying. They were going through withdrawal. You fucking loser."

"I don't even have the time to deal with this shit. You wanted to help them out of the goodness of your heart by giving them more drugs. Our drugs we distribute to other mafias?"

He didn't say anything after that. Just hung his head in shame.

I waved my hand in dismissal and Apollo shot him in the head, pointless to argue with a brick wall.

"Did you even figure out who exactly the crackheads are?" I turned to Beast who was standing at the door, arms crossed again his chest.

He was wearing a black dressshirt, the buttons popped at the top, and his muscles pushing against the fabric.

"Justin and Taylor Howard along with their crew."

Apollo and I stopped in our steps.

What.

The.

Fuck.

"You've gotta be FUCKING KIDDING ME." Apollo bellowed.

"Take it you know em'?" Beast asked as Apollo stormed out of the room.

We have been searching for them ever since we found out who they were. Rosetta didn't give us any details on Saturn's incident out of respect for her, only that she was abused and Rosetta saved her.

I looked at Beast, "Find them. Bring them here. Do not kill them."

"Yes, sir."

As soon as he confirmed to me he would get them, i walked out of the building, I knew I had nothing else to worry about. When Beast was set on getting, or killing someone. It got done. No questions asked.

I raced home in my Mercedes S 580, trying to get home the same time as Apollo so i could get him to think rationally.

As soon as the our gated, Mafia house came into view, I sped up the driveway and didn't bother parking in the garage. I stopped in-front of the house and ran inside.

I stopped for a second to see if I could hear where he was.

A rustle upstairs came up in my ears.