22 Elijah

Apollo
Atlas brought Saturn into the kitchen and we all sat at the island and started to eat.

I noticed how happy Saturn is. I'm glad she clicked with Xavier.

But what I'm not happy about us that he took my damn spot next to her.

They have been giggling and laughing all day long and I miss her.

Thank god Rosetta said she can stay the night again.

I have so much on my mind about it. Ever since last night, just getting the tiniest taste of sexual intimacy wit her I am forever hooked.

Slow is what we decided. I have to keep reminding myself she's new at this.

I was so deep inside my head I didn't realize she was calling my name a few seats down.

"Pollo?"

I shook the thoughts out of my head and focused on those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Buono?" (Good?)

You are so adorable.

"Buono." I replied back.

After that she went back to talking with Xavier.

Over the course of dinner while Saturn and Xavier talking each others ears off, Beast, Atlas and I talked about the stealing that happened at the dock. Trying to piece together what could have gone wrong for the dock to be so open someone was able to get past security.

"Did you look at the security cameras?" Beast asked.

?? What?

"What kind of question is that Beast?" I asked, confused as to why he was acting like he was new to this.

"That's not what I meant idiot. Come here and look." He turned his computer which showed the CCTV tapes.

Oh the screen showed a downward angle of the security who was guarding the door, Elija was his name.

It started off very normal but a few seconds in 2 people came infront of him, they looked to be dressed in black with big ass bags in their hands, most likely empty bags for the shit they stole from us.

But the worst part was yet to come because the two people nodded at Elija let them inside.

I am livid at the fact that not only we were stolen from, but we were betrayed as well. And I don't take betrayal well.

One the other hand it's lucky for me because my hands have been itching to get my frustrations out on something. Including taking my mind off of Saturn.

"You gotta' be fucking kidding me." I growled.

Atlas stayed silent, obviously thinking about how to go about this but he knew exactly how I wanted to deal with this. So did Beast.

Beast stood up and collected his things, seeing as it was already 8 and I had enough of today already.

As he was leaving he slapped my back, "I'll find him and I'll tell you."

I gave a single nod.

Once he saw Beast leaving, Xavier stood up and threw his arms around Saturn, lifting her up off the bar stool and spinning her in a circle before placing her down on her feet. She was a giggle mess.

"Bye Sunshine! I'll see you soon okay?" He stood up and walked to Beast who was standing by the door.

"B-bye Xaviey!"

After they left Saturn let out a big yawn, today must have been a lot, with meeting new people, and using her voice more than she has in, I'm sure a while, she must be exhausted.

Atlas walked up to her she immediately raised her hands up, showing that she wanted to be held.

I love when she does that.

Atlas picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Luckily for us, I cleaned up the kitchen before dinner ended so now we could just go straight upstairs.

I turned the lights off and put some last minute things in their place before we headed upstairs.

"You sleepy baby." Atlas cooed in her ear.

"Uhu." She affirmed as Atlas walked up the stairs with her still in his arms,

We decided to sleep in the master bedroom since it was the biggest, we also had one of those California King beds, so it was extra big.

"You gotta' brush your teeth and get ready for bed Kitten." I brushed her hair back from where she was still laying on Atlas's shoulder.

She opened her eyes and blinked up at me, pouting her bottom lip out.

"Cmon' baby, and then you can go to bed." Atlas tried to convince her aswell.

She reluctantly agreed after she heard she would get to go to sleep faster.

After she did her bedtime ritual she went into the master closet which had a bunch of clothes that fit either me or Atlas. She came out in an oversized white t-shirt she found.

She didn't have a bra on underneath so, her delicious pink nipples were playing peek-a-boo under the see through shirt.

She had her knuckles up to her eyes rubbing the sleep away and yawning. Sleepy baby.

Atlas and I got ready wearing some sweatpants and no shirts, once Saturn got to the side of the bed and noticed what we were wearing her face lit up in a deliccticable blush.

"Cmere' baby." I ushered her over, rolling her in between Atlas and I. She was pressed up against my chest, her back to my front.

Atlas was laying in his side so he could look; more like gaze at her. I drew circles with my thumb around her belly and rested my chin on the top of her head. She was completely secured. Just like she always will be.

She stirred a little bit stayed put but I could tell she had a foot in the sleep-world, and a foot in reality.

"Sir? Daddy?" She wants a sense of comfort.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"You're okay sweetheart." Atlas replied back bringing his hand up to her cheek and brushing his thumb underneath her eye.

"I'm really happy I ran into you."

And then she was out, both her feet planted in the dream-world.

Atlas got close enough to kiss her pouted lips gently, while I whispered, "Us too, clumsy."