15 Offical

Saturn
I woke up to the bright November sunlight coming through my windows, they were cracked and my curtains were slightly blowing in the cool fall wind.

It has been almost 3 weeks since I started officially but unofficially being with Atlas and Apollo. We have a date tonight and I'm planning on telling them I want to be with them officially.

I talked to Nonna about it and Ofcourse she was onboard.

I got out of bed, got myself ready for the morning, and walked downstairs getting greeted by my little babies on my way down.

"Hiya babies!!" I pet their heads and gave them some food.

After I fed Jiji, Luna, and Bat, I made my way into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

Nonna placed a bowl of yogurt, granola and berries in-front of me and I thanked her by giving her a kiss on the cheek which she returned.

"Nonna?"

"Sí Amore Mio?" (Yes my love?)

"What do you think would happen if I asked Apollo and Atlas out on a date?"

She turned around, showing me she was focused on our conversation.

I continued, "well, they always ask me out for dates, I wanna switch things up this time. Also I think today I'm going to tell them I want to be with them." I couldn't stop the smile that spread on my face.

"Oh baby, I think that's wonderful! What were you thinking of doing on this date?"

"Well I was going to ask them to go read in the field."

"Amazing!" She came over and kissed my cheek again. "Absolutely amazing! It will go beautifully Saturn."

"Yay!" I squealed and jumped a little in my chair. "I'll text them and ask them right now."

I pulled out my phone and searched for our groupchat.

ASA

It means Atlas, Saturn, Apollo.

Boring, but special.

S: hii!

AT: Hi beautiful.

AP: Kitten.

S: Soo... what are you guys doing today?

AT: Finishing up work, we should be done in an hour and a half.

AP: What are you doing?

S: Well I was actually going to ask if you two wanted to go on a date today!

S: If not it's not biggie! We can go another time! I just figured we could go read in the field behind my house since it's so nice out.

AT: What time my love?

S: Ummm

S: It's 11 right now, so, 2?

AP: We will meet you at your house.

S: Yay. See you then <3

I looked up from my phone, placing it on the table and giving Nonna a smile and a thumbs up. She squealed and jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

"il mio bambino! sta crescendo! non posso crederci." (My Baby! She's growing up! I cant believe it.)

"Okay Nonna, Okay!" I tried to wiggle out of her hug but failed and decided to hug her back.