05 Breakfast And The Boys

Saturn
"Nonna I do not have a crush." I drew out Nonna's name while stomping my foot and crossing my arms.

I do not have a crush. I just thought they were pretty.

"Fine." She smirked at me, turned her back and then said, "then I guess it's no big deal when they come over to catch up with me, yes?"

She's being mean. "Whatever you want Nonna. That's okay with me." I put my chin up high and strutted off to go give my cutie babies some food.

I heard her snickering to herself when I was walking away.

Whatever.

"Hello my children! Jiji, I hope your being kind to Bat you little nutcase. Luna my sweet girl how are you?"

I fed and spent some time with my babies.

They missed me.

Nonna then unexpectedly surprised me with the yummiest cake ever. It was red velvet with dried hibiscus leaves placed all over. She's so great.

It got dark and then it was time for bed. With the help of my Nonna's special tea i slipped right into dreamland.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

The next morning I woke up to strange voices coming from downstairs. Nonna has many friends but these sounded like male voices. I dismissed the idea of going downstairs until after I got myself ready. I showered with my lavender scented body wash and lotion, brushed my teeth with my purple toothbrush, washed my face, fixed my hair into a pink clip and picked out my outfit.

My dress today matched with the pretty pink clip in my hair.

I loved dresses and I felt comfortable in them. I felt like myself.

My kitties followed me downstairs knowing it was time for their breakfast

"Cmon guys! Let's go get some food in those bellies of yours."

We walked down the stairs and I put some food in their bowls. After petting each of their heads I stood up, dusted off my knees and walked to the kitchen.

However, what I saw in the kitchen made my heart drop all the way down into my stomach.

I felt like I couldn't breathe I was so caught off guard.

Apollo and Atlas.

Sitting in my kitchen chatting it up with my Nonna. Who was now looking at me with a smug smile.

Oh here we go.

She means well, but oh my dear is she persistent.

She told me last night while I was eating my cake, 'Cara, I hope you listen to your heart. I know you have just met them but Apollo and Atlas are truly very kind gentlemen. They would treat you so well. Please just promise me you won't try to push them away to make a point.'

I replied back shocked she was so okay with two boys and just me but I wouldn't try to make a point and see what happens.

She giggled and told me love Is love. There is no one size fits all. You have to jump, explore, and experiment before you really know what you want.

I smiled at her and went off to bed but what I wasn't expecting was for them to be in my house the next day.

"Buongiorno, amore mio!" Nonna rounded the table to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Good-morning to you too Nonna!"

My sight shifted from Nonna to the men seated at the table.

Instead of the tuxes they were wearing yesterday, today Apollo was wearing a fitted black t-shirt with grey sweatpants, his muscles were bulging out of his shirt, I could see almost every intricate line on his skin and then they disappeared into his shirt. I wonder what the rest of Apollo's tattoos look- anyways. Atlas was wearing almost the same but he had on a fitted white t-shirt and black sweatpants. He, too, looks delicious. The ink on both their skin fitted in with each other so well. Like a puzzle.

They looked at me and Atlas gave me a soft, reassuring smile. While Apollo just stared at me. I smiled back and made my way to the table.

"Go-Goodmorning Apollo."

"Hi kitten."

"Goodmorning At-Atlas."

"Goodmorning sweetheart. How are you?"

"I'm doing great! Th-thank you for asking!" I placed my tea bag into my hot cup of water. "How are y-you both?"

Weirdly enough, now that they are in my house, I feel comfortable with them here. If Nonna trusts them around me. Maybe I can learn to trust me too. After all, it seemed like they were going to be staying a while.

"Such good manners." Apollo cooed at me. I blushed immediately. "We are doing beautifully now that you are here darling."

I sat down in the open seat. Which happened to be in between Atlas and Apollo. I looked over to Nonna, making sure it was okay with her that I sat here.

She gave me a reassuring nod of her head and then I sat down.

I drank my Chamomile and lavender tea in peace while Apollo and Atlas ate their eggs in peace.

It was a comfortable silence.

I was surprised with how comfortable I truly felt with them.

Nonna also made me promise to not force anything, sometimes when I think something will make others happy, I will do it without thinking about myself first. Nonna said it's great how selfless I am but sometimes it's necessary to be selfish too. She made me swear to not force something because it would make her happy.

I agreed Ofcourse and I truly was not forcing anything. I genuinely felt comfortable, and safe around them.

With my past. Especially my past with men I am very surprised and proud of myself.