16 Kisses

Atlas
I placed Saturn in my lap and she cocked her head to the side waiting for me to explain.

Ofcourse Apollo decides to make me explain everything to her.

How I am going to explain to her our life is going to be difficult and a lot to handle at first, but it's better to get it all out, rip it off like a bandage.

"There's a few things you don't know about us. You know we handle shipments, and are the head of our business, however you don't know what that business quiet is." I stopped for a few seconds so I could kiss her cheek, which made her blush and flash her perfect dimples at me.

"What that business is, is the Mafia. We are the head family for a branch of families." I paused to gauge her reaction, hoping and praying she would listen with an open mind. Which as of right now she was, she was simply looking at me with her full attention.

I had her straddling my lap and her back was straight, her hands were resting on my upper stomach and her lips were in her signature perfect pout. She'll fit in perfectly with our lifestyle.

"Y-you don't hurt people right?" She looked between me and my cousin.

"Not unless they deserve it kitten." Apollo affirmed to her, to which she nodded her head.

"We'll as long a-as you don't hurt innocent people, and are kind to me and my Nonna I don't c-care." She gave me a kiss on my cheek and leaned over to her left and gave Apollo a kiss on the cheek aswell.

"Thank you for being so understand sweet baby." She smiled at me and I continued more.

Saturn is very young, and very innocent so I decided the best option is to not talk about sexual things and let them grow on their own, the last thing Apollo and I want is for her to feel pressured to have to do something she's obviously not ready for.

There's no doubt Apollo and I are into some kinky shit and the images we both have could go on for days, but Saturn's not ready to be thrown into that yet. And we will wait however long she wants to wait.

She rested her head on my shoulder, arching her back a little bit and got comfy. I think she's tired, her right hand was grasping onto the collar on my shirt, inhaling my scent. A content sigh left her lips. Her left hand was intertwined with Apollo's, who had her hand up to his lips, kissing the back of her hand.

It was a few minutes of silence and she fell asleep. I was lost in my imagination and was pulled out when I felt something warm and wet on my neck, I tried to look down too see what it was but Apollo looked first,

"Dude she's sucking on your neck." Apollo exclaimed quietly. Like he couldn't believe it.

Saturn was asleep and in her sleep she started sucking on my neck, I assume for comfort but I was shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Why?" I asked quietly.

Apollo shrugged. "Sometimes people who are more submissive do it for comfort. She has a thing for physical touch, it's probably just her way of wanting physical interaction but in her sleep."

"Yea."

I ran my hand up and down her back, lulling her to sleep even more. I gave her head some kisses and then turned to Apollo.

"Did you ever find Santiago?"

He smirked at me, which told me all I needed to know.

"You should have seen him Atlas, Bastard was like 'no please man! We just want in! We are trust worthy.' I had to physically stop myself for laughing out loud. I didn't feel like dealing with it though, so I just shot him and left his cronies to clean it up."

I shook my head chuckling, "Jeez, he really said he was trustworthy?" Apollo nodded his head laughing to himself.

We continued talking about some other business when I felt Saturn stir around my lap, and the warmth of her mouth leave my skin. Which disappointed me. I like her touch too.

"Hi pretty girl. Sleep well?" I asked as I moved her hair away from her face.

"Uhu. How long was I asleep?" She mumbled.

"Around 15 minutes." Apollo answered.

"Hm." She huffed.

"Why are you huffing?" I asked her.

"I wanted to read with you but Ofcourse I fell asleep." She crossed her arms over her chest. I tried to take her seriously but I wouldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Why are you laughing Las?" She glared at me, or tried to glare.

"I just think it's funny you think we don't appreciate any time we have with you. Sleeping or reading, we love spending time with you. We would sit at the end of your bed and watch you sleep if it meant we had some time with you."

"Creepy boy! You wanna watch me sleep!" She broke out to a fit of giggles.

"Yup. And I don't take it back." I started tickling her belly, which made her fall backwards into the blanket, Apollo got in on it aswell and started tickling her everywhere.

"Noo Stoop!" She tried to interject but couldn't stop laughing.

"Take back what you said!" Apollo said to her.

"Never! Creepy Boys!" She continued to giggle and I continued my tickling attack.

"Ok then, if you insist." I said calmly, which made her nervous because she looked at me with wide eyes, not expecting me to actually continue tickling her.

"Ok-Okay! Stop! Stop! Your not creepy boys! Your not creepy!" She laughed out.

I slowed down my hands and just looked at her, she looked back up at me, frozen in our own bubble. My eyes switched from her own to her lips, back and forth. I slowly leaned in and just as I was an inch away from her lips, close enough where u can feel her warm, and her minty breath. I stopped. I wanted to make her want it. Wanted to build up anticipation. Which worked when I heard a tiny, oh so small, whine escape her lips. That's when I leaned all the way down and captured her lips in between my own. Sucking on her bottom lip, waiting for her to let me in.

She tried to keep up with my pace, following what I did. It was clear she was new at this but she was a natural. I bit her lip, which opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue inside and played with her own. My hands were on her waist and her hands were on my shoulders. She didn't fight for dominance when my tongue entered her mouth, she gave up complete control to me, which I knew she was going to do.

When I inevitably ran out of breath I pulled away only to see her panting mouth agape and her cheeks blossomed like iv never seen before.

I sat up with her and sat her in between Apollo and I. None of us saying a word. No one knowing what to say.

"I-I liked that." Saturn whispered.

Yeah. I wasn't expecting her to speak first.

I turned and looked at her, "I'm glad sweetheart," I ran my hand down her hair and leaned down to her ear and whispered quietly, making sure Apollo couldn't hear, "If you liked it so much how about you go show Apollo how good of a kisser you are, hmm?" I pulled away from her ear and she nodded softly.

She turned to Apollo and crawled onto his lap. Crawled. Jesus. Once she was straddling his lap she just stared at him for a second. I could tell Apollo was waiting for her to make a move, that he wasn't going to initiate the kiss.

She slowly leaned down and took Apollo's lips in her own, putting her arms around his neck, his hands were on the arch of her back, arching it more. Jesus she looks so hot when she's kissing someone. She let out a tiny moan, I'm guessing when Apollo bit her lip like I did.

He pulled away first, moved her hair away from her forehead and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She stayed in his lap and smiled at both of us.

"Now Atlas read!"

Apollo and I both laughed. "Okay baby."

So I read and read, only wanting to make her happy.