14 Brat Saturn

Apollo
After we finished Hocus Pocus it was around 1 pm. Atlas and I reluctantly decided it was time to bring Saturn home. We have had her for a day and it is already not enough. I want her all the time.

Her positive energy and bright smile bring home back into our lives. She made our dull, lifeless penthouse feel like a place I never want to leave.

"I think we gotta bring you home sweetheart." Atlas ran his hand down her hair, her head resting on his shoulder. She was still wrapped in her 'burrito' blanket, as she called it, but instead of Atlas and I both having an arm around her shoulders, her head was laying on Atlas's shoulder and she had my hand in her lap, holding onto me with both of her tiny little hands.

In the short time we have had together I already noticed a few things about her. She has a thing for hands and she has a thing for physical interaction. She is always holding onto one of our hands, counting our fingers, playing with our rings, or stroking our tattoos; gently, as if she's afraid she would hurt the art. And if she's not holding our hands she's holding onto another part of us, our forearms, biceps, laying her head down on our shoulders or chests. She likes physically touch.

I do too. Every time I touch her I feel a shock of electricity go through my body. Her long, coffee coloured hair is so soft and smells like lavender. She smells like lavender. Her skin is soft and don't even get me started on the permanent blush that paints her cheeks whenever she's with us.

Sometimes I tease her just so I can see her cheeks bloom. For now the only cheeks I can see blush red are the ones on her face so don't ruin my fun.

"Noo. I-I don't wanna leave. Wanna stay right here." She whined.

"I know kitten but your Nonna hasn't seen you in a day. Don't you think she misses you?" I tried to reason with her but she didn't really care.

Brat Saturn please come out. I know that's supposed to be a bad thing but I'm dying to just get a taste of her bratty side.

"NO! Wanna. Stay. Here!" She tried to muster up a glare but she only looked like a kitten trying to play.

Oh I'll play kitten.

From the corner of my eye I say Atlas glance at me. He knows how much I enjoy putting brats in their places so from the look in his eye I know he's going to let me deal with this one.

"Saturn." I raised my eyebrows at her, giving her a knowing glance. "We will see eachother very. Very. Soon. If you let us take you home now maybe we will see you tomorrow."

She shook her head no, crossing her arms across her chest, huffing out 'stay.'

"You don't want to see us tomorrow?" I asked with a fake look of hurt on my face.

"No! I wanna see you now!" Atlas silently watched with a ghost of a smirk on his face.

"You will see us the whole way home but I guess if you don't want to see us tomorrow we don't have to hangout. Hm?"

"Wanna see you both." She looked down at her hands, quietly muttering but not quiet enough because we both still heard.

"Look at me when you're speaking little girl." I was tired of playing around at this point. And I was starting to get turned on so it was time for this game to end.

Her eyes widened at my tone and her head whipped up so I could see her eyes. She still had a look of defiance on her face. "Your being mean."

"Oh kitten. I can tell by the look on your face your enjoying this much more than you should be. No?" I smirked at her and my assumption was correct when I saw her cheeks blush bright red, more red than I have ever seen them.