27 Sexual Frusturations

Apollo
She's very frustrated at me right now.

I love it.

Her pouting, crossing of the arms, and the stomping of her feet, showing me bratty Saturn is out and ready to play is making every nerve in my body ignite with a fire only Saturn herself can put out.

Despite the obvious fun I was having, there was a serious conversation Atlas, Xavier, Beast, Saturn and I need to have.

Luckily for us. Saturn paused her temper tantrum long enough for us to sit down in our over sized living room.

Naturally, Saturn was next to Xavier, who has all three of the cats in his lap.

Idiot.

I walked over to where they were sitting a glared at Xavier as I squeezed my buff body right in between the two of them.

Atlas came over, chuckling, and sat on the other side of Saturn.

We needed to be close to her when we tell her what's happening.

"Baby?" Atlas asked gently, taking her chin between his fingers and making her look his direction.

"Hi Las," she batted her eye lashes at him and leaned into his touch.

Obviously, Xavier and Beast already know but now comes the hardest part.

"We have to tell you something, sweet girl. Please don't be afraid, we would never let anything happen to you." Atlas tried to cushion the damage.

"Okay..." she was very confused, rightfully so.

"You know how Apollo and I have had people coming in and stealing from us?"

She nodded her head while humming affirmatively.

"I'm so sorry baby." I whispered into her hair as I kissed the back of her head.

"We found out who they were and, well- I," Atlas struggled to get the words out, knowing how much this news would be detrimental to Saturns growth.

"The people who have been stealing from us are Justin and Taylor. Your uncle and his wife." I ripped the band aid off.

Her eyes widened to the sizes of saucers and she began to laugh. She began to laugh.

"S-stop joking with me Pollo!" She said in between laughter, "you crazy old man!"

I kissed her head again while rubbing her cheeks, "I'm sorry baby."

Her laughter died out when she realized none of us were kidding, she looked around the room, to Xavier, who gave her an apologetic look and then suddenly his hands became more interesting to him. She then looked at Beast, though he had his permanent glare on, he was now carrying a somewhat softer glare.

She turned her head back to Atlas and I, "you- how- I-" she took a deep breath, collecting herself. "Why?" Her eyes were glazed with fresh tears.

"How- how could this happy?" One tear fell down her cheek, then another, then another, until she was sobbing onto my chest while sitting on my lap.

"They don't know who we are and they don't know you are with us. We are going to keep it that way."

She sniffled into my chest, whimpering out incoherent concerns she had.

I comforted her as much as I could, I put all of my love into making her feel safe and better. This is unfair to her.

"You're okay baby. You're okay." I whispered into her hair while kissing her crown over and over again.