30 The Story Of V&V

Saturn
"So one night I was out with my friends right?" Valentina started her story and I was very excited to see where this goes.

"Right."

"My friends decided we should all go to this underground club to celebrate us graduating college, I had no idea where this place was or more so what it was."

I nodded my head, urging her to continue.

"Well, turns out this place wasn't exactly a normal club. You know? Where you drink, get sweaty and dance on random people," I nodded my head agreeing, even though iv never been to a bar let alone a club.

"It was a BDSM club."

My eyes widened. I've vaguely read about BDSM and I'm aware my boys are somewhat into it but to be honest, I never thought it existed outside of my books.

"Go on!" I urged.

She laughed at my eagerness, "I was a little shy and uncomfortable at first and Vera saw me. She could tell how nervous I was so she came up to me and introduced herself."

I softly smiled, I could tell how much Valentina loved Vera. It was so sweet.

"At first I was even more nervous around Vera because I was a virgin when I met her but also, I had never been with a girl before Vera. She was my first everything after we became comfortable with each other."

Adorable.

"She took things super slow with me. I know on the outside she looks like a meany but she really is just a cuddly bear, at least to me."

"But too sum it all up, one thing led to another, now, I am madly in love with her and she's grown to be my dominant."

Oh my goodness.

She saw my eyes widen at her summarization and threw her head back laughing at me.

"Stop laughing, Tina." I sent a playful glare her way and she put both her hands up in a surrender.

"I'm glad you have Vera. She seems very kind and you compliment each other incredibly well."

She blushed at my compliment and just in time the three of our people came into the living room.

Vera was holding a popcorn bowl in her hand, too which Tina squealed at and tried to get at as soon as she saw it in her girlfriend's hands.

Vera gave Tina a warning look, making Tina stop what she was doing.

Oh boy.

The look Vera gave Tina reminded me of the looks the guys give me whenever I don't listen and I now know why Valentina put up no fight and listened.

Those warning glances are scary sometimes.

Yet again, I was too lost in my thoughts to realize Apollo was lifting me up and putting me on his lap on the couch.

He was laying down, spooning me and Atlas was sitting by our heads, his hand playing with my hair again.

"Did you enjoy meeting Valentina?" Apollo whispered in my ear.

"I did," I whispered back, turning my head around enough to where Apollo could meet me in the middle for a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Hey. I want one too." I head Atlas say and when I looked up he was pouting at me. Pouting.

Cutie.

I giggled at him and shifted my head up towards Atlas, so then he could meet me in the middle just like Apollo did.