28 Breakfast In Bed 2

Atlas
After Saturn's play time with Apollo she went right to bed.

Her playing seductress really took a lot out of her, I guess.

I won't lie, I'm a bit jealous Apollo got to feel her tiny mouth on his cock, but I got to taste her pussy first so I guess we're even.

Right now, we are in the master bedroom, on top of the huge bed, cuddling.

Saturn was laying on my chest, gripping onto my t-shirt with her little fist, and snoring.

Yes, snoring.

Apollo was in the shower and I could not pull my eyes away from the beauty infront of me.

I can't remember life without her, I don't want too.

She came into our lives unexpectedly. Yet iv never felt so grateful for the unexpected surprise of meeting the love of my life.

Iv known iv loved Saturn for a long time. I just haven't been able to work up the courage to tell her. Obviously, iv shown her in actions, but the words have not left my lips yet.

She is the most captivating and alluring woman iv ever seen and she needs Apollo and I to make sure she knows that too.

After everything awful she has been through, she deserves to know just how amazing she is and how much she light up our lives without trying.

Before Saturn Apollo and I didn't value anything other than work. Our families, sure, sometimes, but not as much as they should have. Having Saturn enter our lives has shown us just how important our domestic lives are.

Not everything is about work.

I haven't told Saturn yet, but my sister, Valentina is dying to meet her.

The second I told her Apollo and I finally found someone, she was about ready to jump on a plane and come see Saturn.

I told her I would let her know when and now would be a perfect time.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

The next morning, I felt something, or rather, someone jumping up and down on my torso, instantly bringing all the blood down, hardening my thick member.

The sun was shining on my face and Saturn's giggles were the first thing I hear when I woke up.

My eyes fluttered and instantly focused on Saturn.

She was straddling my waist and bouncing up and down trying to wake me up.

"Cmon' Daddy! Wake up!"

My interest peaked in her use of my title.

"5 more minutes." I grumbled out.

I'm not a morning person.

Saturn giggled and slowly stopped bouncing, I opened my eyes to see her with a small smirk on her face.

What is she thinking?

The sunlight shone perfectly on her skin, giving it a glowey and dewey look. She's so beautiful.

While looking me in my eyes, she slowly dipped her head down to my neck, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses.

I let out a groan, to which she replied by moaning as she kissed my neck.

My hands went to her waist, gently hiking up the black t-shirt Apollo threw her in last night.

Under her shirt she was wearing the same adorable lingerie set she wore last night.

I let out another groan at the sight of a wet patch on her panties.

She started to move her hips in a back and forth motion, slowly grinding her lower half on top of my cock.

I feel like I'm going to explode.

My hands went to her ass and I helped her move, pulling her into me and out again.

Back and forth, back and forth.

She moaned into my neck and started kissing down my neck, making her way to my chest and all the way down to my stomach.

Once she got to my belly button, she looked up at me.

I pushed her long hair away from her face and gave her a nod.

She pulled my shorts and underwear down in one pull, my cock sprung free.

Lust and desire swam in her beautiful eyes.

She sat in between my knees and took my cock in her little hands.

She looked like she was drunk on sex. She had this look in her eyes, almost like she would do anything to please me.

She didn't break eye contact with me as she leaned her face down and spit on my cock.

Spit was dripping down her chin as she pumped my throbbing member.

Focusing on the tip, she spread my pre-cum around with her soft thumb. She continued pumping, even as she leaned her head down even further, licking a line from my balls to my tip.

My hips buckled as I felt her left hand move and grasp my balls in her hands, slowly massaging them.

Christ, has she really only done this one other time??

"Yes, baby, keep going" I moaned out, "you're doing so good for me, sweetheart."

The praise I gave her really made her happy, I could tell because she pulled away from my cock and gave me a smile, but she continued working her hands even faster, pushing my closer and closer to my release.

"Put you're mouth back on Daddy's cock. Taste me like the good little slut you are." Her eyes widened and I saw her clench her thighs together.

Oh you liked that, huh?

"You like when Daddy calls you a little slut?" I fisted her hair in one of my hands, guiding her to suck my dick the way I want her too.

Not that she wasn't doing a good job, she was. But I wanted to show her the dominance version of myself.

She was eager to please me, "mhm" she hummed affirmatively against me.

I wasn't going to be to serious with the verbal communication rule right now, seeing as she was throat deep into my cock and I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

She kept sucking me until I was on the verge of cumming.

As soon as I was about to cum, my hand still in her hair, I pulled her head away so she wouldn't have to swallow my cum.

She realized I was about to cum and pushed my hand away from her head,

I was shocked when she went back to my cock and before I could her again, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

She pulled away with a hum and a smile on her face.

"Oh you like to swallow our cum?" I gently teased her and pulled her up so she could lay on my chest.

She whined and buried her face into my chest.

"Hey, it's okay baby, I'm just teasing."

She slowly pulled her head out of my chest and kissed my lips.

"Okay you little nympho. Let's get you some food in that little belly."

"I don't know what that means, Las." She pouted

"Oh I know." I kissed her lips again and carried her into the bathroom so we could get ready for breakfast.