04 Ours

Atlas
We were back and we were very happy about it to say the least. Apollo and I are cousins. Well, not really however we just say so since our mothers are best friends. We have been best friends since we were born. We share everything. The same birthday, May 9th, same friends, same house, same nervous habits, same everything. Including girls.

We decided to take over the family business of the Destefano Empire. What our business does is we sell dangerous items to the other mafias in the world. Basically, we are the top of all mafias. We stay out of confrontation with the others and everyone gets what they need from us. We are known not to be tested.

We moved back home today because since taking over the mafia from my dad 4 years ago, we have not had any time to relax and it's really taking a toll on Apollo and I. We are here indefinitely.

After relaxing and settling back into our roots from childhood. Apollo and I decided to go visit his mother therefore my aunt, Salem. Salem runs a tiny book shop in the ass crack of the town. There's no fucking people here which means there's definitely no one special where her shop is. She says it feels like home and she enjoys it being out of the way. Crazy woman.

After my mother passed away, I became even closer to Apollo and Salem. She became my new mother figure. I'm very grateful for her and all she has done for both of us.

We drove into town from our penthouse in the city.

We enjoy the city outside of this town because it can be boring. There's more people there. Different faces. I have seen the same people from the time I was 6 to now. I'm 26 now so it shows just how boring this place really is.

Apollo is more quiet out of the two of us. His tattoos scare even the kinkiest of girls off. He enjoys observing. Getting a read on people before he joins into a conversation. Though looking like the 'tougher' one of of the two of us, he really is a big softey. He loves to read, like me and he has feelings like the rest of us. He just didn't quite know how to voice them properly.

I on the other hand do most of the talking and as a side job i love to tattoo. I actually gave Apollo all his. Back at our house in Italy. I have a huge library i stockpiled with books of every kind. The layers of books go from the ground to the ceiling and iv read almost every one.

Apollo drove and I tied up some loose strings with work so we could have a peaceful time off.

Xavier, our second in command has everything under control.

He's a pain in my ass with his sarcasm 24/7 but he's damn good at what he does.

After about 25 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot behind the store.

Book Nook.

Is what read on the from of the building.

Apollo went and pulled the door open and we went to go in but someone ran into us.

I immediately got pissed because someone wasn't watching what the fuck they were doing but then I looked down.

The most stunning little girl stood in front of us. With her long dress that fit her perfectly everywhere, her long brown hair and pouty lips. Adorable. We were both stunned and I picked up the book that was dropped.

I looked behind her, sensing another presence only to see the one and only Rosetta. Rosetta was very good friends with my mother and Salem. She babysat us a lot while we were younger. Poor woman. We were truly a handful when we were kids. Not much has changed.

Rosetta caught up with Apollo and I but my mind wasn't fully on Rosetta because of that cute little baby that stood next to her with a book in her hands.

I needed to know her. Perhaps in more ways than one.

I could tell Apollo was thinking the same thing because while I was talking to Rosetta I caught him smirking and winking at the poor flustered girl. I inwardly chuckled at the blush on her cheeks.

Rosetta and I exchanged phone numbers because she wanted to catch up with us again since we lost contact with us growing up and all.

I saw the look on her face though, the little ghost of a smirk she gave the girl. Sneaky.

Before they could fully leave I got the girls name; Saturn. So unique yet so fitting for someone like her. Her beauty was glowing, she had no idea.

I should show her.

The thoughts going through my head were anything from 'wow I need to have her.' From 'wow I need to take her.' But from her flustered state when Apollo and I interacted with her I knew she was not just some common whore Apollo and I used to have fun and play with.

Ours

We visited with Salem for a few hours. It was very nice to catch up and not have to worry about work related bullshit.

We went home and from there the only thing on either one of our minds was little Saturn.