34. First Times A Blast

Saturn
I was bold. Before my mind could catch up to my body, I was already leaning forward to kiss his lips.

I'm so ready.

Soon enough, the kiss I initiated turned into me crawling into Atlas' lap, moving my lips against his as if it would be the last time I would kiss him.

His hands feverishly roamed my body, over the curves of my waist, and up to my tits. He squeezed my bare skin, my nipples instantly hardening at the contact of his big bear paw like hands.

My hands were on his shoulders, his hard muscles prominent underneath my hands.

I moaned as he pinched my already hardened buds, all the while Apollo began kissing my neck, leaving love bites everywhere his lips trailed.

Still in Atlas' lap, I began moving my bare pussy trying to gain some sort of friction to free this aching I feel inside of me.

Atlas's hands moved from my breasts to my hips, and when I thought he would stop my movements, to my surprise he helped my hips move.

Guiding my every move, strings of moans and whimpers left my mouth as I felt my pussy continue to get wetter.

Atlas' lips connected to the other side of my neck when Apollos were on the other.

This feeling is insane.

My hands moved down to the hem of Atlas' shirt trying to pull it above his head but struggling to concentrate due to both of my boys lips working on my neck and collar area.

"Off."

I heard him chuckle against my neck as he raised his arms so it was easier for me to take his shirt off completely. Once it was off I couldn't stop my eyes from wondering all over his inked chest and the bulging muscles that were his arms. I was almost too distracted to realize Apollo gripped my hair up in his fist and pulled my head back, my neck bared to him.

My eyes widened and I gasped when I felt his sharp canines make contact to the soft skin of my neck. A moan left my lips and my eyes then shut in pure bliss when he began to suck and lick the indent he made with his teeth.

"Is that okay, my sweet baby?" Atlas' hands were on my ribs right under my breasts as he softly checked in with me.

Even when they were in their extreme dominant mindset they still never failed to make sure I was okay and comfortable.

I was so grateful for that.

"Yes, Daddy. It's okay." I figured the smartest decision here would be to answer verbally rather than just humming a yes which is what u would have rather done.

As soon as they heard my stamp of approval i felt both sets of hands leave my body and I was pushed down off Atlas' lap and onto my back on the soft blankets of the bed.

Stunned by the sudden movement my mouth gapped open as I just lied there watching these two giant men look down at me as if they were the predators, and I, their prey.

Apollo's shirt was discarded a while ago, I must have been too flustered and distracted to notice. But now they were both dropping their sweatpants, standing before me in their boxers.

I'm surprised they can't smell my arousal.

Apollo got onto the bed first as Atlas leaned on the one bed post, seeming getting comfortable as if he wasn't going to be moving for a bit.