18 Did You Miss Us?

Atlas
We had to go back to the fucking Mafia house because some dumbass dosnt know how to do their fucking job looking over the supply crates.

Apparently there's a group of amateur-drunks breaking into our supply crates at the dock and taking small amounts of everything thinking we don't notice. As if that shit isn't weighed before it leaves us.

Fucking idiots.

I'm not sure who they are or where they came from but they need to be aware of the fact that they are stealing from the most powerful group of people in the world.

I think they might even be stupid enough to not realize who exactly they are stealing from.

What makes me even more pissed off, and I'm sure Apollo is too; Is that we had to go back to the Mafia house, which means we had to leave our girlfriend. So on top of getting robbed we are also irritated because we havnt seen her smiling face in a week.

To say the least, it's making Apollo extra murderous and I'm letting him have his fun with it.

I was just about to hit the call button under Saturns name when Xavier, our second in command, busted through my office doors.

"Boss! Great news my man! We got one of the bitches who were stealing. We got him down in the basement waiting for your or Apollo to say we can go at him." Xavier finished in one breath.

"Thanks Xavier. I appreciated it, but if you come into my office without knocking again, I'll throw you in the basement aswell."

"Okay grumpy-gus." He rolled his eyes

Childish.

"Don't do anything to the guy yet. Leave him there for a few days no food no water. I wanna get him desperate without getting my hands dirty first and see if he'll talk. And then from there if he dosnt I'll let Apollo have a go at him. Then y'all can do as you please when Apollo's done."

"Yes Capo," (Boss) Xavier turned and walked out of my office.

Now I can call her.

I let out a sigh, and hit her contact hearing the ring on my phone.

"Hi! It's Saturn!" Her chipper voice sounded from the other side.

Jesus Christ I miss her.

"Hi little baby. How are you?" I tried to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Las! Hi pretty boy! I'm super! I'm getting some herbs from Celeste's store- oh hey wait! When are you comin' home?" She rambled on.

"As soon as I can baby. Hopefully tomorrow night," I sighed.

I heard some rustling from her side of the phone. "You seem stressed Las. Are you okay?"

I will be when I see you.

"I will be my love. Don't you worry your pretty head about it. Now what herbs are you getting." I differed the conversation from myself just so I could hear her voice some more.

"Oh! I got some dried lavender, dried hibiscus, some tea mixes and some thing called marijuana."

What the fuck. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. She has no idea what she just got.

I took a deep breath before I began speaking, "baby why did you get marijuana?"

"Celeste gave it to me because she said Nonna specifically asked for it. Iv never heard about it before. It smells bad."

Rosetta is one sneaky bitch.

"Hm," I hummed, "I was just wondering."

"Okie dokie! Las?" She asked.