Holding On To Our Memories

Our memories of us are precious ones , I keep them one by one in my heart. They are not always good or happy ones . That's the thing about a loved one .

They come into your life when you do not ask they make you feel things you did not have . They whisper sweet love words for you to have with just one blink you are had.

You give them your heart for the taking hoping they will protect you for the beating. You trust them and love them with all your might for tomorrow is not ours to fight.

They come and they go the lover you hold . They are not yours to have and hold . They have their dreams to live for and you were just a piece they lived for . When it's their time they keep you or go you have no chose but to live for, The moment you made hand in hand .

Let them spread their wings and sore to the highest part of the world above . They feel your love they know your worth . You are enough with your loving words it was enough. They need to know what they want more to have you and hold you and be on their own .

In a world so cold you were their fire within. You ignite the flames of love that burn deep with desire with in them  . So hold on to the memories keep them all with you . For when they get tired of flying . You are their home, their comfort,  their love, their safe haven.

They will find you and hold you tight for you are the one they keep for all night . The live you share is so true and so rare . No one will ever love you the way you love them . So never give up on them their path is not easy for them the battles they fought were not for the faint of hearts . They made it with a loving heart .

Give them the time they need to be . They know you are the heart they need. So keep all the memories . They paint out a loving story . One of the most beautiful things is to give your heart with out any strings . Watch it grow with fire of passion . For love is real and never needs asking . Love deep love true never give up on me and you. For you are my passion.