Under The Willow Tree

Sometime in this world filled with so many people . You feel like you are all alone . The ones that made you smile and laugh are now fading way like memories.

No matter how hard you try you are not going to keep them by your side . They are free like butterflies . Flying so high in the blue blue sky . You smile and watch them fly by with tears in your eyes .

Hoping that you impacted their lives as much as they did yours . Your heart is filled with love so much so you speared every where you go . Hoping that you will get it in return by just one person that holds the key . You wait for them where every they maybe .

Life is short you don't have much time so live to the fulls with no regret. That live will find you when you least expect it. Blowing you down with a World wind of passion, excitement and a love with no end .

So don't give up don't hate on life . Come sit under the willow tree and take it all in . Not with your eyes . Close them and breathe in . Now feel with in you what you don't see . Let that light grown in you and set it free.

Let everything go your time will come, when you don't Expect it. You are loved, you are wanted , you are need by the one that desires you. So be patient, take in the nature they are coming with open arms .