Into The Darkness

The darkness covers the world you live in . The night sky is your cover . You are alone with your thoughts . No one to hear you as you look out the window to a word asleep your mind keeps you up with the thoughts it keeps. You are not perfect you never said you were . You try to make people happy and keep the peace . You make choices that you think would be right not wanting to fight . At the end you are left with tears in your eyes .

You take to the bottle to make you numb inside hoping you will find sleep but the demons take flight . They love  you in your weakness they love to see you hurt they have you where they want you to flaunt what is not yours . You try to run and hide but there is no where to go they know you so well and they are in every room pointing and laughing it's to loud . You want it to stop but you don't know how .

You turn to the bed and get on your knees praying to the one person that will hear your plead. I am not perfect I never said I was please forgive me for my thinking and love me like no one will . I may not know how to tell you thing for I never want to fight . I want to be the one you need and love with all your might. I know I mess up and I try my best . I just hope my best is good enough for you to never give up. Hold me in your arms keep me safe and warm . Tell me that tomorrow will bring me light back into life .

If it's too late for me then please help them . Find the peace they need and the love that they deserve. No one  should feel hate or hurt no one should be alone . They are all beautiful people with so much love of their own. Please give them the chance to do what they do best spread love and kindness to all that can't.