Love Is All You Need

Laying in bed waiting for you to come home. Hating when we fight. Say nothing right when you put up your wall. All I want is to be in your arms. Where everything is perfect.

Time went on this day is so long. Knowing you won't come home to me. Sitting in a dark room wearing your T-shirt to feel close to you. Eyes feeling heavy, sleep will be here to take me. Holding out as long as I can, wanting to say sorry before I sleep.

No one wins when we fight, just two people with pain in,Their eyes. Tear Stan's cheeks, waiting for you to kiss the pain away. Sandman came before you made it back home to me , asleep alone in our bed. Restless sleep nightmares creep.

The door opens slowly with the light in the hallway lighting up your face. Sliding into bed, wrapping your arms around me. Snuggling close as we are nose to nose wish I am sorry. A gentle kiss with a sweet reassuring voice saying you love me. Holding you tight next to me, the nightmares stop.

Gentle back rub with a butt squeeze, letting me know we are good. A smile appears on my tired face, knowing everything is back to being great. No matter what's going on, you find your way back home. A place that is safe from harm.

Knowing love is not always easy we find our way to work things out. Love is worth fighting for when it's with the one you love no matter how hard it gets. Kissing your jaw line expressing my love, you pull me closely with your strong arms. Whispering my name as you inhale me. I hold on tight never giving you up.

Never going to bed mad is our promise to each other. The fight does not matter when the one you love is locked into your arms. So grateful for the love we have and the promise we keep for each other. No matter what we go through, we can make it through, hand in hand, heart to heart. It's you and me till the end. If you just trust our love, we can be unstoppable with our desires. I have your back for the long haul, do you have mine? I hope you do for the sunshine feels warmer with you next to me.