You Speak Volumes

In the silent is where you speak volume. Thinking you won and got under my skin, you did not. Fighting is not what I want to do. You feel it's okay to push my buttons. Trying to keep what we have in tack. Be singing Oh over backwards is all I would do. Trying to be the one you wanted the most.

No more I desire the best, just like anyone. Hurt, piss is not my favorite emotions to have. Love and passion are the best way to be. Wanting to be the one you put first, the one that you see as an equal. Side by side, both sides' feelings matter the most. Can you see how important you are? You were my number one by far.

The turning your back like I was no one. Act like there were no feelings felt. The private moments were very important to me. I never took it as it never happen. There are two sides to every story. Maybe I felt more than you ever did. I can't speak to you. Your words are out for all to see. It let me know I was not that important. Your works speak loader to others.

Silence is very load to me. How easy I was to be forgotten. It hurts more than you know. It really does not matter after all. I see that now as time goes on. There is no point to wait for that message. Remember, I always wanted you happy, even if it was not me in the end.

I break free from feeling sad. It's no point in giving you that power. I will keep my head up high and remember the good that was between. Two hearts that had a moment. I cherish it where ever I go. But now I need to put myself first. I want to feel love like you do.

Gave it all wrapped you up with, my love. I know we all show it differently. At times there are sorry to give. It makes us human to see our mistakes. I will not be treated like I am a villain, for stand up to have my respect given. I respect your wants and needs and where you want to be.

Love is important to me, the feeling is something I need. I don't ask for expensive things. Only wanted to be the one that owns the key to your heart. Willing to give my key to you. It was not enough to win your love. Willing to climb any mountain to fight the Battle of any nightmares you have. It is worth it to me.

Love is hard, not always how we plan it. We don't choose what the heart wants. Picture the person in. Our minds of what we see as our other half. Not always what reality is. It's better what you end up with. It comes out of left field to blow you to the heavens above. When it comes your way, grab it and hold on for the ride.

To have a love that is real with you on this ride. Makes life a little better. I hope we all find that and know that life is better for us. Take each moment for what it may be. Life is too short to not feel peace in your heart. Life is not promised to us tomorrow, so love is hard for today. Smile when you think of me as I always will do the same when I think of you..