Take Our Time To Grow

In the spring, the new life takes its first breath. Your path is set, but it's not in stone. You have a chose what way to go. What kind a person you want the world to see.

Never give up on love. It's always around you just have not found the one. They are their for you with their heart in hand to show you the way love is meant to be. With a warm smile and a gentle squeeze. They are there to show you love.

They don't tear you down, don't mess around, they never have a bad word to say. They are not perfect, but they fit with you perfectly in every way you found. Looks are a thing that fades away. It's the person's heart that matters most. It tells you the person they are and who they want to be the most.

Don't judge a book by its cover. You might have overlooked the gem that's hidden with in the pages that you turn. Don't rush it though, take your time and really get to know the word you find on each and every page you turn.

It's springtime. The new life is here. The cold winter is over, spread your wings and fly. Let the warmth of the sun be the only one that charges your soul and mind. Take your time finding your way. Stop and smell the roses time to time . Look at the grass, feel it with your toes don't take this time for granted.

Be the person you want other to see kind hearted. This world is full of hate. We don't need to add to the problem. Let's give a hand when someone is down and help show them the way. We all know we fall and need that helping hand. Don't always speak, take a seat and listen to what people may have to say.

We are all beaut in our own special way. Never take someone for granted. They just might be the one person you meet that changes your life for better.