Hard Goodbyes

The day has come where things change. The sun and happiness are fading away. People ruin every thing. Some say rude things, others play games. When do you say it's enough time to end? We see a world full of hate. Why do you want to add to the evil we all see?

Seeing the way others treat others is disgusting. What ever happens to treat others with respect you want to be treated with? When do we say enough is enough and we stand up or next to the ones that are bullied? Hearts break with the words that have been spoken. Some can't take it, they leave they run away.

Losing friends that mean so much. That has been there through the hard parts of the day. Stories we all can tell if someone that ruined our trust. Words hurt more than you know. What's they come out they never can be retracted? Wise is the think before you speak. How would you feel if that was said to you?

Feeling safe to express yourself in your written word for others to enjoy. Is all any of us want to do? Heart passion goes in to it time, rewriting, making it perfect. Pushing publish, wishing for the best and watch it fail. Never giving up, right back to the drawing board.

Not everything is something everyone likes. Don't give up on your style. It's unique, genuine. It comes from your heart within. Write for you and no one else. See your words take flight. Just one sweet comment makes the difference. Pushing you to another amazing work of art.

So before you bully someone, remember one thing. No one stands for it or allows it. Losing people that have such heart leaving for a few rotten apples ruining the experience of setting your imagination free.

Stay away from me. I will not give you anything to keep your hatred going. Positive is given. That's what will always be here, where I stand. With the ones that stand with alliance, having each other back is the only way it goes. See you all, beautiful people keep doing what you do with the heart of gold. Spread the love everywhere you see.