The Silence

The silence is what hurts the most . The quite in the room the stillness in the air and I can still hear your Vocie . The sweet words you spoke the tender touch . The way you looked the spark in your eyes . They are gone now with out a trace . Alone in the darkness is my Fate.

I would not change the words you spoke when you hold me close the gentle kiss the soft whisper your fingertips. Nose to nose breathing you in . How you lite up my world with that single grin.

The Silence is load the dark is cold this is my fate I will take it and go. The colors have faded the sun won't shine alone in this world with a tearful eye .

You once hold the key to unlock it all I sit alone in this world of cold . Pray and hoping that you hear my Plead. I just want to be loved like the way we can be . Fingers enter twine hearts singing their love song the Twinkle in your eyes that once looked into mine.

That feeling will grow once more inside me . I will see colors so bright and the warmth of the sun . The gentle breeze will kiss my skin in that moment I will stop and smile for I will remember what we once had and it will not hurt and I will not cry for love is beautiful and it's a feeling to live .
So where your path takes you I wish you well and I hope you smile when you feel love for you and I deserve that feeling and we will find it  once again.