Find Your Path

Time to say goodbye to this place that I felt at peace in. I had met so many beautiful people and shared wonderful stories. Each one of you has touched my heart. With memories, I will keep.

I hope our path cross again where we can sit and talk about how life went after our good byes for now. You have given me so much to look forward to in life, knowing I am going to be okay.

I know I have made my mistake, and I have let people down. I know I love hard and am willing to lose myself to make others happy. I know my heart is happiest with I see people happy and know they are feeling loved .

I learned I can't make everyone happy that I can't keep people I would like to keep forever with me. As much as they mean to me, I mean nothing to them and I have to let go the fight to show my worth to people that just don't care. I know I am enough.

I know I am someone that will always wear my heart on my sleeve and be there to support anyone one and everyone. To find joy in others that are kind and are real.

I know that my heart will break and a lesson will be learned from everyone that comes in my life and leaves me to go in their path.

Remember me as I will treasure you and the moment we have shared. I hold no hate for you. If time passes and we find our way back to friends, that would be nice. If not, I wish you well and hope life treats you well,

I have found peace inside me and know where my life is going to go. Letting go of what does not hold value to me and saying goodbye to the negative energy. Welcoming what's coming.

I left my footprints, whisper my dreams to the waves. Watch my flower lei drift with the promise of a beautiful life ahead. Letting the ocean have my fate if i will return to this beautiful place.

To the person who has not found their way. You and not lost your journey is just starting. Hold on to love in your heart. You are not alone. Someone is always there with a gentle hand to help you on your way.

Don't let people walk on you or treat you like you don't matter. Their demons tear them down and they try to break you. They will never win as long as you hold on to love. You matter just the way you are.