It's Going To Be Okay

Waking up with your feet in the sand cool breeze blowing in your hair. Crystal clear blue ocean with fish and turtles swimming. You are not at home. You're in paradise.

You feel the surrounding peace. Nature telling you are safe from harm. Nothing can hurt you here. Let it all go. Be free to be who you are and don't let anyone hold you back from who you are.

I am beautiful just the way I am. I don't need to prove that to anyone that thinks less of me. I am stronger than you see. For I have to take care of myself like no one will ever do for me. My heart is full of love, for that's all I am willing it to be.

I am smarter than I look, for I am the one with the broken book. My life is not easy. I work hard for the moment I get to be free. Taking care of the people that need me, for I will never turn my back. I am enough for I give more than I take because I need little in this lifetime to keep.

I will find my spot where I belong with the people that matter the most beside me. With a smile on my face and the memories I have made, wish you were here to see me win. For I will one day win it all and be the happiest of them all.

I don't ask for much, just a gentle heart and love hug and the sweetest kiss all for me. Loyalty is a must, for I would never do you wrong with my love I give. Patients to listen to one another on thing that need to be said. Don't twist words to make a villain. We are equal in this, both have a hand.

Life is too short to hold on to hate or those that play you, thinking things are great. Fake friends broken promise can just be left behind. They were just a moment in time, not a forever in your life. Learn the lesson they have shown you and take the positive that you can from it.

Being the bigger person is not always easy, but it's the right road to take. Never be the one to spill hate. There are enough people out there doing the job. Be passionate. Good things come to those that work hard and wait. Now I am not saying everything will be at your feet for the taking.

Greed is a dangerous thing. You can't have it all, but you can have the best if you look for the little things that make you smile. That is where we go wrong, putting so much pressure on others that we lose sight of what matter most. The little things that we smile so big about.

I am not perfect, but I am made just right with my scars to see as my battle sounds of the wars I fight to find my way. To this place that I am free. I know what I want and the love I feel. Does not mean I will not stumble a little. I will fall I will scrape my knee. However, at this moment I see that a little breath a warmth in my heart. I am going to be okay.

I love hard I want the best. I give without no limits for I want you to soar. Can I get that in return the same I give? Out, is that too much to ask for? Am I the fool to believe we deserve the very best both you and I. Leaving this place is the hardest thing I have to go for. I have smiled and found joy once more.

This heals me for a little while, taking this positive and running with it, giving it to others where I go. Letting it rub off me does others feel it and share it with their loved ones and friends. Healing this world of headache one footstep at a time. I know this is not for everyone and that's okay. I won't give up on you. You are beautiful and I see you.